Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 1.7 Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrBMW2002
Looking to buy a 914 1.7 muffler for my 1971. I am in the Bay Area but am more than willing to pay for shipping. Please let me know if you have any.
Thanks,
Brad
Tom_T
Brad,

I think that Dansk is making the OEM 1.7 mufflers & tailpipes new for Porsche nowadays. Look at their website, &/or any vendor who sells them or your local Porsche dealer (PCA members can usually get a member discount from dealers, but Sunset Porsche in OR or Suncoast Porsche in FL have online parts websites with pricing which may beat the PCA discount locally.

If they're not available new, then try Rich Bontempi at HPH (High Performance House) near you in Redwood City to see what he has new, NOS or nice used.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Gulf91474
QUOTE(MrBMW2002 @ Oct 2 2017, 11:53 AM) *

Looking to buy a 914 1.7 muffler for my 1971. I am in the Bay Area but am more than willing to pay for shipping. Please let me know if you have any.
Thanks,
Brad

Hey Brad,

Ive got an old Dansky that I'll let go for 75.00 Plus shipping....

Larry
tsvo
QUOTE(Gulf91474 @ Oct 2 2017, 01:44 PM) *

QUOTE(MrBMW2002 @ Oct 2 2017, 11:53 AM) *

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Brad,

Ive got an old Dansky that I'll let go for 75.00 Plus shipping....

Larry

Larry,

If Brad doesn't take it, I'm interested. Let me know.

Regards,
Terry
koozy
Brad, I have a dual pipe Monza exhaust for you. Free. I'm in Santa Clara
BillC
I have a stock Leistriz 1.7 muffler in really nice shape that is for sale. I paid $175 for it, and I'd like to get as close to that as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.