Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb koni spring perches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I was able to get some very nice konis for the rear of my project car. I am missing the spring perches and wanted to see if anyone has some..
defianty
I sure I have a set but I'm in the UK. Not impossible as they're not that heavy. At least an option if you can't find anything closer.
KevinW
I am sure that I have a pair. I will look when I get home from work tonight.
Kevin
gcrotvik
I have a pair if Kevin doesn't. They need to be cleaned up but they are very usable.
mb911
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Oct 3 2017, 05:01 AM) *

I have a pair if Kevin doesn't. They need to be cleaned up but they are very usable.

Either one of you guys it would be great.. I expect I will be sand blasting and zinc plating anyway. Let me know how much when you get a chance.. Last part will be to find springs..
tygaboy
And I have a set of old Konis that you're welcome to, if these other offers don't pan out.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(mb911 @ Oct 3 2017, 06:09 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Oct 3 2017, 05:01 AM) *

Either one of you guys it would be great.. I expect I will be sand blasting and zinc plating anyway. Let me know how much when you get a chance.. Last part will be to find springs..

What springs are you looking for? I believe I have an OE set or 2. I will get the perches sent out tomorrow. Send me your address when you get time.

Greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.