Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intro...new here:)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve F
Hello, I have been surfing here for a long time and thought I would pony up and join ! Looks like a great place! bye1.gif

Best,Steve
DRPHIL914
welcome.png

Do you have a 914? other P-cars or looking to acquire?
Steve F
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 3 2017, 05:42 AM) *

welcome.png
Do you have a 914? other P-cars or looking to acquire?

Hi there and thanks:)
Yes I have all in the signature, but only pics of some right now...How does one attach a pic please?
DRPHIL914
when you add reply

down on left at the add a file spot you click browse
and find a picture on your device you want to upload and double click it, then click "add this attachement" upload it and then
click the add this button below that and done - just like this------ and done
Steve F
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 3 2017, 05:53 AM) *

when you add reply

and find a picture on your device you want to upload and double click it, then click "add this attachement" upload it and then

All right I will give it a go:)Click to view attachment
Steve F

when you add reply

I see I have a size issue ....here is another....Click to view attachment
Steve F

when you add reply

And one more....Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
some nice cars!

is the 914 a 5 lug upgrade , original 4 or a 6 conversion? looks likea 75 car or 76

don't forget to add the Vin to the database too!
Steve F
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 3 2017, 06:15 AM) *

some nice cars!

is the 914 a 5 lug upgrade , original 4 or a 6 conversion? looks likea 75 car or 76

don't forget to add the Vin to the database too!

Thank you:) Yes the vin is in the my profile and yes it is a 1975 with the 5 lug up-grade with 6x15 Fuchs, date stamped 1972. They just barley fit in the rear, but they do biggrin.gif
aharder
welcome.png
Frankvw
Welcome Steve F. Since you already have cool cars...do you work on them yourself ?
Steve F
QUOTE(Frankvw @ Oct 3 2017, 06:37 AM) *

Welcome Steve F. Since you already have cool cars...do you work on them yourself ?

Thank you Frankvw! Yes sir, I do. Working on the 914 exhaust right now, gaskets ordered and that noisy cat is now just an empty tube smash.gif I need to adjust the driver door latch and fix the fresh air fan.

The 912 is up on jacks while I finish up the fresh top end for it....and the 911, spent WAY to much time rebuilding the CIS system, but well worth it in the end drooley.gif
Steve
welcome.png
I'm also a Steve F.
F for faddis
Gustl
welcome.png ... from far, far away biggrin.gif
Dion
welcome.png welcome! Neat collection of P-cars you have.
Cheers, Dion
krazykonrad
welcome.png
RickS
My real name is Steve F.

The rest are want to be’s.
Steve F
Thanks everyone for the welcome from near and from far, a pleasure to be here:)smile.gif
Cairo94507
welcome.png Yup, you have the sickness. Those are some nice cars. Welcome to our little corner of the World. beerchug.gif
914_7T3
Current herd...
1975 Porsche 914/1.8 1966 Porsche 912 Coupe
1981 Porsche 911 SC Targa 1967 Porsche 912 Coupe ( project)

Those are all awesome cars! welcome.png

Check out this thread if you would like to join on for Super Car Sunday.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...314121&st=0
ValcoOscar
welcome.png

You joined a great community Steve.

You just missed our Temecula 914 Fun Day last month, perhaps you can join us next time.

Oscar
Frankvw
Steve, let me help you a bit.
Now you have to focus on the 914 and the 911 already got a lot of $$$ invested....maybe you should let go of that 912....it is on jackstands, and maybe you heard about the program to get Porsches back to Europe since cars have feelings too....
So...let me help you ! Just send that 912 here , so you can work on the 914 and finish that 911....
Have fun !
euro911
welcome.png Steve.

There are a lot of us here that can't live with just one model of P-car cool_shades.gif

(2) 914s, (1) SWB 911 and (1) SWB 912 here biggrin.gif
porschetub
welcome.png nice stable of cars,you are in the right place for your 914 and you will most likely be surprised how many members on here have 911 and 912's,a wealth of knowledge on here beerchug.gif .
LowBridge
welcome.png those are some good looks cars...
burton73
Hi Steve F,

Welcome to the world.

Bob B
welcome.png
Steve F
Thanks again all! And Frankvw, I thank you for your offer, but I think I will hang on to it for a bit:)smile.gif beerchug.gif
Matty900

[/quote]
Thank you Frankvw! Yes sir, I do. Working on the 914 exhaust right now, gaskets ordered and that noisy cat is now just an empty tube smash.gif I need to adjust the driver door latch and fix the fresh air fan.

welcome.png
Just redid the fresh air box among other things in my car and this is what you will need to help make that job easier http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2509171
beerchug.gif
whitetwinturbo
driving.gif welcome.png driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.