Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 914 LE - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cal
This appears to be a nicely restored LE for sale from a respected Porsche dealer.....$32.5K

https://www.europeancollectibles.com/vehicl...-porsche-914-le
914work
Nice.
It may be a optical illusion (& a nitpik) but the seats appear to have been installed on wrong sides?
87m491
Thought I saw the seat tilt lever on the correct side. Love the original invoice with the Pinto trade in. Somebody was moving up big time! A bit surprising to see no underside shots from a dealer seller.

QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 4 2017, 09:44 AM) *

Nice.
It may be a optical illusion (& a nitpik) but the seats appear to have been installed on wrong sides?

Sea Dragon 914
They may have removed the seat rails and crossed them up with re-installing them. That would put the seats in the wrong side with the adjusters on the correct side. It also looks like the front spoiler has been replaced with aftermarket which is not uncommon since they were so easily damaged.

QUOTE(87m491 @ Oct 4 2017, 12:23 PM) *

Thought I saw the seat tilt lever on the correct side. Love the original invoice with the Pinto trade in. Somebody was moving up big time! A bit surprising to see no underside shots from a dealer seller.

QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 4 2017, 09:44 AM) *

Nice.

MikeInMunich
Nicely written description.

It says "unassisted power steering". I don't get that. Power steering?? confused24.gif

Can someone clarify what he means here?
Sea Dragon 914
It means you use your direct arm power unassisted to steer the car!

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Oct 4 2017, 01:24 PM) *

It says "unassisted power steering". I don't get that. Power steering?? confused24.gif

Sea Dragon 914
Not to be confused with when your wife grabs the steering wheel when you are driving which is "unwanted power steering." wink.gif

QUOTE(Sea Dragon 914 @ Oct 4 2017, 04:14 PM) *

Cal
I guess the market is pretty strong.....the car appears to have been sold.
Fatboy007
QUOTE(Sea Dragon 914 @ Oct 4 2017, 06:14 PM) *

lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.