Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 porche 914 1.8 coil wire colors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Daddy
Hi All This my first post. So I will keep it simple. On my coil 2 wire blk. goes to the + side and the green dist. and black/pup tack wire.go to - side. Were does the white wire go +/- Thanks Bill
timothy_nd28
welcome.png
Negative
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(914Daddy @ Oct 5 2017, 02:49 PM) *

Hi All This my first post. So I will keep it simple. On my coil 2 wire blk. goes to the + side and the green dist. and black/pup tack wire.go to - side. Were does the white wire go +/- Thanks Bill

To the - side same as the Black/purple and Green wires.

Welcome to the madness.

biggrin.gif
914Daddy
Thanks for repl. I was not sure did not want to melt any thing. I have done that before.
SirAndy
QUOTE(914Daddy @ Oct 5 2017, 02:49 PM) *
1975 porche 914

It's not a Porch though. A porch is where you sit in your rocking chair with a bottle of whiskey and a shotgun next to you.
shades.gif
914Daddy
I all way park my porch on the Porsche with my rocking chair and a bottle of whiskey and a shotgun next to me.
SirAndy
QUOTE(914Daddy @ Oct 6 2017, 07:45 AM) *

I all way park my porch on the Porsche with my rocking chair and a bottle of whiskey and a shotgun next to me.

thumb3d.gif beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
A blonde canvassed a wealthy neighborhood looking for odd jobs. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had anything for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

She replied, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her the paint was in the garage. A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked.

"Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

"And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porsche; it's a Ferrari."
914Daddy
Thanks again for the fast repl. and a good laugh. Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.