Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb 914 roller no rust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
larinhr
Looking for a 75 or earlier 914 with no/minimal rust for a light father/son restoration project. We can enlist help to do anything but deal with rust. SoCal or PNW preferred.
ssuperflyoldguy
QUOTE(larinhr @ Oct 5 2017, 03:37 PM) *

Looking for a 75 or earlier 914 with no/minimal rust for a light father/son restoration project. We can enlist help to do anything but deal with rust. SoCal or PNW preferred.

I have one you may be interested in - on CL SFBayArea - 914 GT roller with fiberglass fenders. CL has me locked out at the moment - will send ad when I get a chance
Jazzy
As a non native English speaker I was very confused by the small typo in the topic title. You can edit the original message and correct the title, or leave it as it is because why not. smile.gif

Hope you find a nice car for your project.
SchantzMD
If you'll be in So CA on the 21st of October you can have 20 to choose from. If you can't make it in person but are interested you can still check out the pics and/or bid online at the website I set up,

914auction.com

Mike
burton73
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Oct 11 2017, 12:29 AM) *

If you'll be in So CA on the 21st of October you can have 20 to choose from. If you can't make it in person but are interested you can still check out the pics and/or bid online at the website I set up,

914auction.com

Mike

Mike,

After you have amassed a huge stash of 914 cars and parts, what do you have for a Porsche to drive? Inquisitive minds want to know.

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.