Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Aux heater blower motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
theer
I'm looking for a good blower motor to replace the one I have - mine works but protests loudly, so it's demise is likely imminent.

This is the aux blower motor in the engine compartment. Anyone know if early (dual outlet) motors are different from later? Google research was unsuccessful.

My car is a decent driver, so not looking for perfection, just functional. Also, I only need the motor.. housing & squirrel cage fan are good.

Let me know what you've got.

Thanks,
Tom
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(theer @ Oct 6 2017, 09:34 AM) *

I'm looking for a good blower motor to replace the one I have - mine works but protests loudly, so it's demise is likely imminent.

This is the aux blower motor in the engine compartment. Anyone know if early (dual outlet) motors are different from later? Google research was unsuccessful.

My car is a decent driver, so not looking for perfection, just functional. Also, I only need the motor.. housing & squirrel cage fan are good.

Thanks,
Tom

The motors are the same. The housing is different.

gcrotvik
QUOTE(theer @ Oct 6 2017, 07:34 AM) *

Thanks,
Tom

Let me look when I go to my garage in the morning. I may have one. I will PM you if I do.

Greg
theer
Sounds good - thanks Greg
gcrotvik
QUOTE(theer @ Oct 6 2017, 08:13 AM) *

Sounds good - thanks Greg

I tested the motor I have and it doesn't run consistently. It stop and starts and stops again. It needs to be rebuilt. Sorry!!

Greg
theer
Thanks for checking, Greg.

I'm getting one from CabinetMaker.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.