Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fiberglass Air Dam with brake cooling holes- SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
I got this with a car I bought. Never installed on a car. 3 lbs. Black jell coat but dusty from setting on top shelf. I will hose it off
The good folk AA sells them for $217. My price is $140 OBO plus shipping from Los Angeles.

What there ad says: 914 Ultimate Air Dam With Brake Holes Improve front aerodynamic down force for quicker lap times with the ultimate air dam. Sturdy, hand-laid fiberglass air dam and features a center that can be trimmed for an oil cooler duct opening.

Bob B

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
GermermanCarGuy
PM sent
burton73
QUOTE(GermermanCarGuy @ Oct 6 2017, 03:06 PM) *

PM sent

Sorry but it is the end of the day here and I am having problems getting a quote. The US Post Office says it is too big on line and the quote from UPS must be wrong and I will need to CK on Monday/ The box will need to be at least 85" x 17" x10" and weight 8 lbs. with the double thick cardboard.

Bob B
icon8.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.