Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a car moved MI to PDX area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Looking at a car in MI that is a non runner. Just trying to find some transportation to the PDX area or somewhere I can drive to meet. I know I can try the trucking companies and will as soon as I get more specifics, but thought I'd check here as you never know.

Thanks,
mark
Eric_Shea
Not enough rust in Portland? Need to import? wink.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 9 2017, 10:51 AM) *

Not enough rust in Portland? Need to import? wink.gif

av-943.gif
arne
Shoot, Mark. I know of at least one or two rusty cars just down the road here in Eugene. beer.gif
Mikey914
Yes, it's got rust but a good candidate for restoration. It's s done deal, but need to move it. Will be a lot of work, but I think will be a nice car when done.
Unobtanium-inc
If you end up hiring a trucker deal only with the actual trucker, not a broker. Some real horror stories here:
https://unobtaniuminc.wordpress.com/2012/02...ng-of-porsches/

And avoid U-ship at all costs, they are truly the wold west, yes, that is someone loading a coach on top of a Porsche, the guy double booked his truck!
Mikey914
Bump
Mikey914
Bumpety bump.
Mike Bellis
Hit up Donald Russel. He's kind of close and could at least pick it up and bring to his farm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.