Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T helloooo phoenix!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
d914
Traveling again!! Doing a users conference in phoenix at the Pint Hilton Tapatio Cliffs. Done by wed noon and flight out Thursday.....anyone up for a beer or two....Travel limited to taxis or strange 914's.....
gregrobbins
Count me in. Hey Valley of the Sun 914er, how about dinner and drinks with one of our eastern brethern? Lots of good places around the Point Tapatio.

Greg, give me a call at 623-297-4084 and I will get something set up. Anyone able to participate, give me a call or send me a PM.
TravisNeff
I was a loser today and couldn't break free from the family thing for the BBQ, but I am free during the week and your hotel is right down the street. Great spot at the top of the hill (at the hotel) to have drinks and see the whole valley.
MoveQik
This could be tough as I am leaving Thursday for 6 days. However, let me know where you end up and I will try to sneak out for a quick drink.
bryanc
I believe I can make it. Any idea what time of day?
d914
I'm done at or about noon on wedensday and leaving on thursday so I'm wide open. Just stuck in demo rooms ad or entertaining between now and then... Get about a 1hr a day free time.. Look forward to seeing ya all...
gregrobbins
How about Aunt Chilada's at 6:00. Order Dinner around 6:30 to 7:00

Aunt Chilada's
7330 North Dreamy Draw Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85020
602-944-1286

If this location works, I can post a map.
bryanc
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ May 23 2005, 06:41 PM)
How about Aunt Chilada's at 6:00. Order Dinner around 6:30 to 7:00

Aunt Chilada's
7330 North Dreamy Draw Drive
Phoenix, AZ  85020
602-944-1286  

If this location works, I can post a map.

I was thinking exactly the same thing beerchug.gif .
d914
cool,,,,,,,how far from the hotel???
gregrobbins
Greg, it is pretty close. If you need a ride, I can pick you up.

Mike9142.0
I am in smilie_pokal.gif Is that this Thursday the 26th?
bryanc
QUOTE (Mike9142.0 @ May 23 2005, 10:58 PM)
I am in smilie_pokal.gif Is that this Thursday the 26th?

No, I believe it is Wednesday the 25th.
Mike9142.0
You are right I was off a day.
MoveQik
Looks like Wednesday night is out. I might be open that afternoon, however. There has to be a game on somewhere.
gregrobbins
I've got five people. No reservation needed, but if more plan on showing up, I should give Aunt Chilada's some notice.

Final Call:

d914, bryanc, mike9142.0, Travis Neff

Anyone else? idea.gif

drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif
TravisNeff
I am in for chore. Even had to make some enchiladas tonight for dinner as a pre-run.
URY914
Greg,
You are the travelin' man.
Down here two weeks ago, and now out west. biggrin.gif

Paul beerchug.gif

This reminds me to send you that monoball contact. I'll PM you
MoveQik
I'm out. Too much to do before I leave town. Sorry I missed you. Have an extra beer for me. beer3.gif
d914
I'm Freeee, Greg I'll take you up on that ride, short italian looking guy in a loud shirt....I'll be in the lobby from 5:45 on....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.