Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Passenger Window Needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dilde
Hey fellas,

I need a 73-76 passenger window to buy in Los Angeles area. Mine got scratched from poor fuzzy strip. Looks like caca with the new paint job.

Thanks
Scott
SLITS
I'll look Monday......located in Riverside. Tinted or clear?
skline
I am pretty sure I have at least 2 maybe 3 of them here. I am down south of you in the OC. the real Southern California.
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ May 22 2005, 04:52 PM)
I am pretty sure I have at least 2 maybe 3 of them here. I am down south of you in the OC. the real Southern California.

Yeh, he chews tabaccy and has brown stipes down the side of his cars.

He and Miles are buddies...both goat lovers.
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 22 2005, 04:56 PM)

You must be talking about someone else, I have not chewed in probably 20 years. I stopped when the girls wouldnt kiss me no more. biggrin.gif

Besides, you live closer to the goats than I do. !! laugh.gif
Allan
QUOTE (skline @ May 22 2005, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 22 2005, 04:56 PM)

You must be talking about someone else, I have not chewed in probably 20 years. I stopped when the boys wouldnt kiss me no more. biggrin.gif

Besides, you live closer to the goats than I do. !! laugh.gif

Hhmmm????
SLITS
No worries Alan....you didn't feel a thing while you were bent over the car.....common complaint from SKline's partneres. laugh.gif
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 22 2005, 05:04 PM)
No worries Alan....you didn't feel a thing while you were bent over the car.....common complaint from SKline's partneres. laugh.gif

That was Elliot, I got the video to prove it. Lets put the shoes on the correct feet there Slit's. it was you bent over the car. Rumor has it, you really liked it too!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.