Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:Heading down to LA & Disneyland Wednesday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I am driving down to LA for work with a trailer. Trading in some equipment & picking some up. Then visiting my daughter who is working for Disney in California Adventure. My son is coming along. We'll be pretty busy until we leave Saturday morning. We aren't necessarily in a hurry on the way back. So if there is anything going on close to the interstate. I think we may be meeting Mike Bellis that night for dinner. All depends on time & where we are at. Anyway just throwing it out there. If there is something small I can transport for someone. Not opposed to it as long as it is on my route. Or somewhere north of LA for lunch confused24.gif
MartyYeoman
Count me in for the Saturday night dinner.
effutuo101
Have fun!
76-914
Wish you had time to get together Jaime but it sounds like your short on time this trip. Hopefully the smoke will have cleared out when you arrive. Just getting out of LA alive is an accomplishment. Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your daughter. If business ever brings you down this way over nite we'll put you up. beerchug.gif
914_teener
I.ll be in Corona at Eiabach for Brats in the 914 in the morn.....then tje R66 Bar and Grill in the early eve. to watch the Dodgers clobber whomever is left in the National League. Beers are on me Jaime if you want to join us.
914_teener
....that is the 14th.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.