Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need hose ID
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 RZ-1
3 questions:

I need the diameter of the CONNECTION (not the hose ID or OD) for #18 and #19 in the diagram shown. I also need the length.

What is #18 attached to at the air cleaner?

I do not have these on my car. PET was no help.

Thanks!
Click to view attachment
sithot
Does this help?

Click to view attachment
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(sithot @ Oct 11 2017, 02:05 PM) *

No. I don't see any info on OD or length. Thanks, though.
1adam12
By O.D. of the hose attachments off my 1.7... (19) 2mm O.D., what is line (18) connecting to? Oil filler neck or charcoal line?
Mikey914
I'll be happy to send you some small samples of hoses that I have known IDs for that you can use for checking. I would certainly like to know what these are two so that we can make a hose kit out of it. Just PM me your ship to address and I'll get you a small care package out on Monday thanks
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(1adam12 @ Oct 14 2017, 02:45 PM) *

By O.D. of the hose attachments off my 1.7... (19) 2mm O.D., what is line (18) connecting to? Oil filler neck or charcoal line?

I need the OD of the male connection. That will tell me what the ID of the hose would need to be.

The Haynes manual shows #18 connecting from the intake air distributor to something on the air cleaner. It shows it is "preheated induction air". I don't have anything on my air cleaner that this would seem to connect to. It appears to be connected to the same thing as #19.
Anybody got a picture of one?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.