Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Miscellaneous parts.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Keith914
FS:
1) Two original Weber 40IDF carbs made in Bologna Italy, both need a cleaning and a full service kit and all the fasteners (screw bolts). One is complete with 28 mm chokes $100, and one is missing one inner venturie and the accelerator lever and has 24 mm chokes $75. Good parts to convert your Empy's to Webers.

2) Complete peddle cluster requiring new bushings $50.

3) Original voltage regulator $50.

4) Set of 30 mm chokes for 911 Weber 40's $45

5) Original two piece spark plug tool $15.

6) Free plus shipping cost: good condition later rain tray (no cracks or broken pieces, not in picture), fuel sender, window cranks, side shift mechanism, clutch fork, battery cut-off, heater lever, fuel tank rubber blocks and strap parts, headlight frames, two VDO 2 1/8" diameters fuel gauges one is new (GM spec), steering U joint, 911 tin pieces.

Click to view attachment
tweet
I will take the spark plug tool $15
and
heater lever
fuel tank strap parts (plastic bridge/clamp)

Thanks,
dan
914_teener
I'll take the throw out fork but there is no price.

I'm in So Cal...as you know Keith.
914_teener
Whoops.....okay free! I'll take it for shipping or see you at the Eiabachfest this Saturday?

Beach Run?

Let me know.
jmitro
if the black headlight frames are good without cracks I will take them.
Sending PM
gms
I will take the 2 - 911 engine sheet metal, VDO 2 1/8" diameters fuel gauges and shift mechanism
thanks
Keith914
Remaining items are: Carbs, Weber chokes, voltage regulator, gas tank rubber blocks, and steering UV.
koozy
I could use one of the fuel gauges if Glenn doesn't need both, and the steering u-joint please
Keith914
QUOTE(koozy @ Oct 11 2017, 10:38 PM) *

I could use one of the fuel gauges if Glenn doesn't need both, and the steering u-joint please

Steering U-joint only item not already spoken for. Will get shipping cost.
Sea Dragon 914
I could use the window cranks if still available. PM me cost and I'll send payment.

THanks,

QUOTE(Keith914 @ Oct 12 2017, 08:34 AM) *

QUOTE(koozy @ Oct 11 2017, 10:38 PM) *

Steering U-joint only item not already spoken for. Will get shipping cost.

Wayne
I could use the fuel sending unit if still available

Let me know and Thanks

Wayne 909-208-3184
bandjoey
#2 for window cranks.
Keith914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 14 2017, 09:24 PM) *

#2 for window cranks.

Now yours, send me your address - will get shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.