Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 GT tribute for sale......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cal
This looks like another nice GT tribute for sale.....similar to the one that recently sold on BAT.....$60K.

http://www.huntingridgemotors.com/vehicle/...4-6-gt-tribute/

porschetub
Nice enough but typical of a dealer not knowing what he is selling,has GT bumpers wow GT fiberglass perhaps ??...really ,no cooling tin around the motor..not good,must be on crankfire as I see no coil,not mentioned in the poorly put together details.
Lots of stuff here that leaves you wondering how it was done,common sense is to tell all in a for sale listing.
pete000
There are some things I like and some things I don’t like. Door on the passenger side figment looks questionable. Seems priced right.
stevesc_us
I do like the creative way they mounted the spare tire.
brownaar
I'm no expert, but the bodywork looks like crap to me. Sides look wavy as heck, trunk/door fitment is off. My .02.
914sBaby!
QUOTE(brownaar @ Oct 13 2017, 04:31 AM) *

I'm no expert, but the bodywork looks like crap to me. Sides look wavy as heck, trunk/door fitment is off. My .02.

I concur! Body work is awful; fiberglass fender.
Justinp71

Its sold, did anyone see a price?
Specracer
It's so silly, but I hate the look of an Interstate (or other loud color) battery. Plain old boring black for me please.
Cornerlot
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Oct 18 2017, 06:34 PM) *

Its sold, did anyone see a price?

No price now... it better not be even close to $60k. Not for a -4 conversion. Shoot, I'd sell my real 914-6 "GT tribute" for less!

Steve
Front yard mechanic
You guys are way to picky that car looks bad ass! But the ash tray is a little bit crooked av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.