av-943.gif av-943.gif agree.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Mike Fitton
Wish my grass was that thick & green!
burton73
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Oct 13 2017, 01:16 PM) *

Wish my grass was that thick & green!

Nice grass. Some one was smoking it
Nacho
Well sorry if you don't agree with the condition of the part but I'm not that familiar with what this should cost. As for condition I figured that for something 40+ years old it still looks good. The add also said "OBO" so if you don't like it FUCK OFF!

OH! and by the way Burton73 I was smoking it with you MOM after I finished fucking her in the ASS!
Ferg
Well, that certainly escalated quickly laugh.gif
wes
QUOTE(Nacho @ Oct 13 2017, 03:25 PM) *

Well sorry if you don't agree with the condition of the part but I'm not that familiar with what this should cost. As for condition I figured that for something 40+ years old it still looks good. The add also said "OBO" so if you don't like it FUCK OFF!

OH! and by the way Burton73 I was smoking it with you MOM after I finished fucking her in the ASS!

WTF.gif Is there a ban button here? barf.gif
Larmo63
Get this guy out of here.
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Nacho @ Oct 13 2017, 02:25 PM) *

Interesting sales approach! Keep a look out for a newbie named "Taco" or "Burrito".
Blue6
First of all, Nacho, don't be so thin skinned. This is a tough crowd. To the rest of you on the thread, what ever happened to not commenting on someone's for sale add. chair.gif

And that is a nice SoCal lawn....
914_teener
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Oct 13 2017, 07:09 PM) *

First of all, Nacho, don't be so thin skinned. This is a tough crowd. To the rest of you on the thread, what ever happened to not commenting on someone's for sale add. chair.gif

And that is a nice SoCal lawn....

St. Augustine I believe.

Hoppie944s2
These types of comments and obsenity's don't belong on this site!
Ed_Turbo
av-943.gif

That is some really nice grass there mr. Is that St. Augustine? Pain in the butt to maintain grass in so. cal.
Front yard mechanic
The grass is not original and neither is the the reflector but it does look like good plastic
sb914
QUOTE(Nacho @ Oct 13 2017, 03:25 PM) *

WOW! REALLY!
JOEPROPER
Ouch!

Nice reflector kiddo. Maybe you should try selling it locally. Might have some trouble here.

WTF.gif sheeplove.gif WTF.gif
mgphoto
BTW that is a cut down 911 part not really worth much cut up.
burton73
Some people like the look of the cut down 911 reflectors but the problem is these areas I marked. The price may be ok if these parts of the coating where not messed up. So to say it is in Very Good Condition is just not true.

Bob B
Click to view attachment WTF.gif
Ed_Turbo
Ok that is obvious on the reflector, but we need to talk about that nice grass. Clean cut, well maintained...wow.
wes
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Oct 14 2017, 02:42 PM) *

Ok that is obvious on the reflector, but we need to talk about that nice grass. Clean cut, well maintained...wow.

Now that you mention it is that real grass or artificial turf biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.