Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Late Interior in Tan- Seats, Backpad, Doorcards, Carpet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carl k
Here's a late ('72-'76) style interior from a 1974. Included are a pair of seats, back pad, door panels, and some of the carpet kit. This would be good for cores to recover, or for a budget build that came with no interior. Seat bottoms are style with built-in seatbelt sensors. Seats have their sliders, but some knobs are missing. I have made no attempt to clean the carpets, so they have plenty of potential.

SOLD Now just $150! Reduced to $200 Asking $300 or best offer, pick up in San Jose, CA.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carl k
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carl k
Price reduced, need the space!
Chris914n6
Carpets are sun bleached. Unless someone needs templates for a color 914rubber doesn't sell it's safe to say trash them.
carl k
Yes, carpets are probably not worth anything (unless you've just bought a completely stripped project car).

Bump to the top with new price- $150 for as much as you want to take home!
AZBanks
I am in need of carpet templates.

My Son had decided we should do the interior of our project to match Porsche's current Bordeaux. Now I have to try to find carpet to match.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.