Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evolution Performance Driving School
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
My SCCA region hosted a Evolution Performance Driving AX School this weekend. You could do one or two days. I only did day one and worked the event for day two, but next year I WILL be a student both days smile.gif

Great class only 14 drivers for day one (15 is the max) We did 27 runs Saturday. You start with a few runs by yourself, then with the instructor riding with you, then they drive your car while you ride along. The whole time they are talking to you about many many different things. We sepnt the day covering different aspects of AXing, how to read a course, the biggie for me....looking ahead, use your brakes! brake in a straight line, ..... It was awesome. What a difference in the way I "used" to drive my car when AXing. I learned alot and I can't wit til the 28th for our first AX boldblue.gif

We had three instructors, all Solo Nat'l champs at one time. Great guys, tons of info, if you ever have a chance to take one of these schools go for it. It doesn't matter on what your skill level is, most of the people in the day 1 class have only AX a few times (like under 2 times) cost was cheap, we charged $200 for 1 day & $375 for both, money well spent I think.

Anyway a few pictures, sorry for the "distance" in the pictures I forgot to show the person taking pics how to zoom in headbang.gif Oh, The oldest car there was my 70 914, next was a 98 RX7 laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
Gas Gas Gas...... driving.gif

GaroldShaffer
Last one, all the other pics look like they were taken from the moon I am so far away.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.