Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Dr. Evil for the new rear view mirror!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve
Thanks Dr. Evil for such an awesome product!!!
It took less than five minutes to install the rear view mirror.
It looks great!!
Thanks for the great service and product!!!
smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif
Jenny
Ahem... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Jen wink.gif
Aaron Cox
they do look cool smile.gif

jen,

see the resources section smile.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 22 2005, 10:47 PM)

jen,

see the resources section smile.gif

Riiiiiigghghghtttttt...........

Those pics look like as., uh, like Andy took them.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Steve
QUOTE (Gint @ May 22 2005, 08:57 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 22 2005, 10:47 PM)

jen,

see the resources section  :)

Riiiiiigghghghtttttt...........

Those pics look like as., uh, like Andy took them.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Here's the pics.
There probably not any better than Andys!!!
Steve
Here's another pic.
Jenny
Cool! I could use one of those. And then I can remove my mismounted mirror (the damned glue just won't come off!!). Can someone post a link to the resource section where Dr. Evil's visor mounts are posted? I'd like to know what he needs, and how much $ it'll run. I took a quick look in the classified section for 914 parts, but didn't see any threads generated by Mike.

Thanks!

Jen
Dr Evil
Unfortunately, I will be ceasing production now. I am out of cores and the junk yards are out of cores for me that I would accept. I can make the bases all day, no problem, but the mirror part is usually in bad shape so it takes me a while to get good mirrors.

Thanks for the props, Steve. Yours was the nicest core that I have ever found and you deserved it!
smilie_pokal.gif
double-a
coolness, i can't wait to get mine. mike, have you considered handing the production of this nice item off to another club member? others might like the conversion in the future and it would be nifty if your skills could be passed on.

~a
Jenny
sad.gif Day late & a dollar short, as always...

Jen

Steve
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 22 2005, 09:25 PM)
Thanks for the props, Steve. Yours was the nicest core that I have ever found and you deserved it!
smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks alot Mike (Mr. Evil).
The mirror does look brand new.
I really appreciate it.
It should be worth a fortune since its now a limited edition!!!
ThinAir
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 22 2005, 10:25 PM)
Unfortunately, I will be ceasing production now. I am out of cores and the junk yards are out of cores for me that I would accept.

I hope that doesn't mean that I won't be getting the two that I ordered. I've been thinking it was about time for them to show up on my doorstep.
Dr Evil
Ernie,
Yours shipped on Fri. I was trying to get them out Wed, but I was really sick and didn't leave the house until Fri (just long enough to ship). Your mirrors should be there Mon/Tues.

If you paid, it is done and shipped. If you didn't pay, but I told you yes, you need to get me money soon before it is too late.

My previous post was in regards to any new agreed orders.

wavey.gif

Double-a,
I am in the process of working such a thing out. The person that I am working on it with is very trustworthy and a proven name so I am confident that he will only improve them biggrin.gif
Gint
Check's in the mail Mike. Thanks
double-a
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 22 2005, 11:53 PM)
I am in the process of working such a thing out. The person that I am working on it with is very trustworthy and a proven name so I am confident that he will only improve them biggrin.gif

that's great, good thinking.

~a
rhodyguy
don't forget the need for the 2 visor pins you need to supply. the metal type is what i sent. very cool mirriors.

k
ThinAir
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 23 2005, 12:53 AM)
Ernie,
Yours shipped on Fri. I was trying to get them out Wed, but I was really sick and didn't leave the house until Fri (just long enough to ship). Your mirrors should be there Mon/Tues.

That's what I figured was going on (although I didn't consider you being sick). Thanks for the update and for making these great mirrors. I hope you are feeling much better!
Gint
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ May 23 2005, 08:10 AM)
don't forget the need for the 2 visor pins you need to supply. the metal type is what i sent. very cool mirriors.

k

Forgot about the pins. Chased down the interoffice mail lady and retrieved the check. And I don't really know where the pins are at this point. Got an extra set Mike?
Dr Evil
I can find some, maybe, but they will cost you what they cost me. I'll PM you.

Thanks for reminding him, K.
double-a
got my mirror and installed it today. this is a great idea, the factory should've done it this way from the start. thanks again mike!

~a
Dr Evil
Sweet smilie_pokal.gif Now I just need to hear that Ernie got his two and I will be stoaked.

I sold one to a guy in Austrailia just reacently, too. Now that is something!
ThinAir
Here I am! The mirrors arrived today and look sweet! Thanks Mike! Now you can pack the truck and get on the road East. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.