Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Early front nose panel (again).....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hello fellow 914 nuts - Well I need an early front nose panel. So, if you have an NOS early panel (doubtful) or a very clean used panel, I am interested.

I am not interested in the replacement panels that came w/o the holes, I really want an early original panel. I know someone has one sitting on a parts car they do not need. Please reach out to me via PM. Thanks a bunch everyone. Cheers - beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
OK it appears this issue may have been solved. I will update this when it is finalized.
IronHillRestorations
PM me if it changes
Cairo94507
Thanks Perry. I do believe I have this handled. I will update the thread to reflect the end result when it happens.
Cairo94507
Sadly, this panel for a later 914. So I had to say no ad we are back on the hunt for a nice early nose panel. I really need a NOS panel. I hope someone has one sitting around they do not need. Thanks everyone - Michael
garrettlee2
I have a great panel on a 71. No dents but there is a rust spot at the bottom of the head light bucket, about .5"x3" I'm in Riverside if your interested I want to get the car gone.
Cairo94507
PM sent to Garrettlee2.
garrettlee2
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 19 2017, 07:59 PM) *

PM sent to Garrettlee2.

I'll get you pictures tomorrow
Cairo94507
OK - This problem has been solved. I will have a nice NOS panel on my car soon. Thanks for all of the tips and suggestions. Cheers, beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.