Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: > 914 Porsche G & R Swap Meet , Sunday Nov. 5 , 2017, 6AM -12PM,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
Also posted in the Parts for sale forum.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=318003

Coondog

I will be there as a seller smile.gif
and as a buyer for stuff I don't need sad.gif
ValcoOscar
I plan on attending as a buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piratenanner.gif
djway
I will be there. I probably will arrive later than most even though I live very close yellowsleep[1].gif
Elliot Cannon
If you have some parts to sell or need some parts, see you at the G&R.
boogie_man
Hmmmmmmm
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(boogie_man @ Oct 18 2017, 01:43 PM) *

Hmmmmmmm

MMMMHmmmmmm. You need to be there. biggrin.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 18 2017, 05:28 PM) *

QUOTE(boogie_man @ Oct 18 2017, 01:43 PM) *

Hmmmmmmm

MMMMHmmmmmm. You need to be there. biggrin.gif

He warned me he was coming. happy11.gif
garrettlee2
Tacos or no tacos?
bdstone914
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Oct 18 2017, 10:14 PM) *

Tacos or no tacos?

No tacos but I will make poke.gif sure there is a pink donut for you.
Elliot Cannon
Here are a few things I will be bringing.
914_7T3
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 20 2017, 07:56 PM) *

Bring some of this with you as well.

Click to view attachment

beerchug.gif

Took the 986 up there last weekend and it was beyond beautiful. Found some great twisties off of Hwy 46 back to PCH on the way home through SLO. driving.gif

Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Oct 20 2017, 08:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 20 2017, 07:56 PM) *

Bring some of this with you as well.

Click to view attachment

beerchug.gif

Took the 986 up there last weekend and it was beyond beautiful. Found some great twisties off of Hwy 46 back to PCH on the way home through SLO. driving.gif

Click to view attachment

Pear Valley is just about 3 miles from my house and just across highway 46 from the airport. I can get whatever you like. biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
Here's some more stuff I'll be bringing.
sean_v8_914
somebody else did another post also

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/d/p...6351683141.html
bdstone914
bump, one week to go,

BTW free swap space for new sellers.
Elliot Cannon
It will take me 4 to 5 hours to get down to this thing depending on the traffic and the traffic WILL be bad. If you live within that distance, you should be able to make this event. Here are a few more things I will be offering for sale.
76-914
icon_bump.gif For those bringing parts;I’m in need of a Steering Rack cover (belly pan), the clamp that attaches the clutch clevis fitting to the pedal, the pins that attach the EM brake cables to the rear brakes, seat belts.
Edit: I may have the E brake pin's taken care of but still looking for the rest. Be there or be square face Elyut's ridicule. lol-2.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 30 2017, 04:02 PM) *

icon_bump.gif For those bringing parts;I’m in need of a Steering Rack cover (belly pan), the clamp that attaches the clutch clevis fitting to the pedal, the pins that attach the EM brake cables to the rear brakes, seat belts.
Edit: I may have the E brake pin's taken care of but still looking for the rest. Be there or be square face Elyut's ridicule. lol-2.gif

Man Kent....just sent an extra rack pan to Marty...sorry wish I.d known.
drem914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 28 2017, 07:04 PM) *

It will take me 4 to 5 hours to get down to this thing depending on the traffic and the traffic WILL be bad. If you live within that distance, you should be able to make this event. Here are a few more things I will be offering for sale.

What is the blue model going for and is it die-cast or plastic?
76-914
QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 30 2017, 05:18 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 30 2017, 04:02 PM) *

Man Kent....just sent an extra rack pan to Marty...sorry wish I.d known.

No problem Rob. It's one of those items that are plentiful. beerchug.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(drem914 @ Oct 30 2017, 05:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 28 2017, 07:04 PM) *

What is the blue model going for and is it die-cast or plastic?

Die cast with some plastic parts. Roof comes off steering works both doors open and both trunk lids open. Missing drivers side view mirror. $75.00. Or a good offer. smile.gif
76-914
Just remembered another thing if anyone has one. I need the button for the E brake handle. 1970 if it matters.
rgb91424
I'll be coming over from Kingman AZ. Gonna try to get rid of my parts stash that has accumulated over the last 25 years or so. " mister clean parts " as Glen Sager calls me.
2.0 GA .case, crank and rods, 2.0 heads with rockers, valves, V-covers, all the tin etc.
rear trailing arms
door handles
pedal boards

Too much to list. Come to the swap meet.
914_teener
QUOTE(rgb91424 @ Oct 31 2017, 10:53 AM) *

I'll be coming over from Kingman AZ. Gonna try to get rid of my parts stash that has accumulated over the last 25 years or so. " mister clean parts " as Glen Sager calls me.
2.0 GA .case, crank and rods, 2.0 heads with rockers, valves, V-covers, all the tin etc.
rear trailing arms
door handles
pedal boards

Sounds deserving of the first annual Slits award.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 31 2017, 05:06 PM) *

QUOTE(rgb91424 @ Oct 31 2017, 10:53 AM) *

rear trailing arms
door handles
pedal boards

Sounds deserving of the first annual Slits award.

If he's driving all the from Kingman, he deserves to have a lot of people show up. biggrin.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 31 2017, 08:45 AM) *

Just remembered another thing if anyone has one. I need the button for the E brake handle. 1970 if it matters.

I have used ones or $5 new from Porsche
76-914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 3 2017, 08:39 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 31 2017, 08:45 AM) *

I have used ones or $5 new from Porsche

I'll take one! See you mañana.
thelogo
I take it this will be rain or shine
Still happening
76-914
If it shines I drive the 914; if it rains then the truck. Rain or shine! beerchug.gif
Elliot Cannon
Everyone knows Subies can’t run in the rain. av-943.gif
76-914
poke.gif You know that your going to probably break down because of that comment. Remind me to give you the new Omaha Steak catalog tomorrow. beerchug.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 4 2017, 04:06 PM) *

poke.gif You know that your going to probably break down because of that comment. Remind me to give you the new Omaha Steak catalog tomorrow. beerchug.gif

I broke down yesterday. I had to buy a new battery. And it wasn’t even raining. av-943.gif
Maltese Falcon
Have fun on Sunday... if anyone has a pair of door-limit stop mechanisms; working and in decent shape >>please PM me with price
Thx !
914_teener
Thanks Bruce!

Didn't take pictures but I did by some crap and had some deep fried dough the the center missing.

I left the pink one for Elliot.

76-914
Another great day seeing old friends, nice cars and parts galore. I completed my shopping list while there. Drove up with the seat heaters on and back home with the AC on. lol-2.gif Thanks for putting this on again Bruce. beerchug.gif
Blue6
Thank you Bruce. Good time had by all. Thank you for the early top. I knew I couldn't go home with profit in my pocket.. biggrin.gif
bdstone914
Thanks to all who came. Great to see old friends. Weather WAS decent with only a couple hints at rain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.