Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reintroduction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bulldog9
Gents,

Steve Pratel here. I've been off line mostly the last 7 months having fun on the GOVT's dime in the Wild Wild East. While I was a way a cat was playing and assumed my online identity (NO $$ loss) but searched my name and impersonated me on several online social media platforms. So I asked Andy to change my screen name.

Hope to be back in the seat of #770 the next few weeks and will be moving back East to VA in Dec-Jan.

Hope all are well!
MartyYeoman
Welcome Back Steve. flag.gif I hope your 912 is happy as ever.
Krieger
Welcome back Steve! How do we know this is really you though Not the imposter? Sorry man, just kidding! Good luck with the move.
krazykonrad
Good to have you back!

Konrad
Dr Evil
Damnit! I accepted money from a "Steve Pratel" in excess of the item I was selling and sent the remainder to his "shipper". Does that mean I didn't just sell a set of 914 jack stands for $10000?!

JK, welcome back wink.gif
Bulldog9
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 18 2017, 09:33 AM) *

Damnit! I accepted money from a "Steve Pratel" in excess of the item I was selling and sent the remainder to his "shipper". Does that mean I didn't just sell a set of 914 jack stands for $10000?!

JK, welcome back wink.gif

Dr. Evil, just keep it on my tab for medical care, office visits and house calls beer.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.