Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 123 Ignition Distributor Tune+ (Bluetooth) for 6cyl 2.4l-3.3l
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
Up for sale is my 123 ignition distirbutor. It is the 6 cylinder version for 2.4-3.3l engines. The distributor is in excellent condition. The reason that I am selling it is because when I rebuilt my engine there were so many variables that were new and that made things too difficult for me to sort out. The distributor was easy to use and super cool. I would sit in the driver seat of my car and play with the advance on the engine via my cellphone!!! I can see tremendous potential for tuning your engine. I do not have the distributor cap. It is just a regular Bosch distributor 6 cyl 911 cap and rotor. Info is on 123 ignitions website. Software can be downloaded from 123 ignition’s website. Here is the link to the distributor for sale-
http://123ignitionusa.com/porsche-bluetoot...-911-6-r-v-big/

$500 shipped conus. Payment via PayPal. I can ship international however contact me first for shipping quote.

Please note- I have a blue cap over the vacuum advance port. Just pull it off to expose the brass nipple.
tornik550
Pic 3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.