Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 emblems
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Here are some of the emblems we make: We also have the vwporsche914 in gold the vwporsche914-6 in gold and the P O R S C H E in silver but are currently rerunning productionClick to view attachment
bdstone914
Are the "silver" letters going to be the same poor quality grey plastic one you you have sold in the past?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 22 2017, 06:14 AM) *

Are the "silver" letters going to be the same poor quality grey plastic one you you have sold in the past?

The chrome plastic ones that we had several years ago, actually came from Porsche through a joint venture. They were the highest quality one could get out of plastic (as you know, the 74-76 914s all had chromed plastic, and broke away after several years. They fit perfectly, had the right peg size for the emblem clip, and Porsche sold every one of the 5000 set run without a problem. Maybe you were mistaking these for something else as ours/Porsches were chrome.

The new ones are metal and chrome. Will not keep the 74-76 cars original as they had the plastic, but look very nice. Thanks for the question
DRPHIL914
I will need a set of these for my 75 2.0 once it comes back from paint in a few months!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 26 2017, 07:36 AM) *

I will need a set of these for my 75 2.0 once it comes back from paint in a few months!

And do not hesitate to call us if you need to know how something fits or where it goes during your reassembly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.