Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Base model '71 in Arkansas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
era vulgaris
I've been drooling over this '71 for the last few weeks. If I wasn't in the middle of restoring a Karmann Ghia, I'd have already been on it. Exactly what I want for my next car: a completely unmolested non-appearance group early car with body color bumpers, no sail vinyl, and not a single option.
Someone buy this car so that I can buy it from you in about a year!!! biggrin.gif drooley.gif laugh.gif

https://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/d/197...6327540014.html
Slowroller
QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Oct 20 2017, 01:23 PM) *

I've been drooling over this '71 for the last few weeks. If I wasn't in the middle of restoring a Karmann Ghia, I'd have already been on it. Exactly what I want for my next car: a completely unmolested non-appearance group early car with body color bumpers, no sail vinyl, and not a single option.
Someone buy this car so that I can buy it from you in about a year!!! biggrin.gif drooley.gif laugh.gif

https://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/d/197...6327540014.html

I totally agree beerchug.gif
BK911
Ive been drooling over this car too.
What do you guys think shes worth?
At what price would it be a no brainer to go get it?
cal44
In my world it's all about rust, I hate it, everything else can be fixed with a wrench.
I've purchased several cars from New Mexico and they were "popcorn dry".
In other words, if this little peach is rust free (are they ever?) then the ask isn't far off. Of course if running and diving.

I'm glad it is far away from me as the early cars with very few options, if any options, draw me in.
mepstein
QUOTE(BK911 @ Oct 31 2017, 08:26 AM) *

Ive been drooling over this car too.
What do you guys think shes worth?
At what price would it be a no brainer to go get it?

If its as described, I think the asking price is a no brainer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.