Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wanted 1976 owner's manual
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
earlyaircooled
I need a nice owner's manual for a 1976, now, new or good used one please

Thanks
Coondog
Don’t want you to think that nobody cares about your post. I for one started searching
figuring this would be a easy find for you...........NOT.
Good luck, lots of places selling 75s but not 1976 owners manual. Have you tried Aase Bros in Anaheim tel:714-956-2419
bdstone914
QUOTE(Coondog @ Oct 21 2017, 08:11 PM) *

Don’t want you to think that nobody cares about your post. I for one started searching
figuiring this would be a easy find for you...........NOT.
Good luck, lots of places selling 75s but not 1976 owners manual. Have you tried Aase Bros in Anaheim tel:714-956-2419

Try these guys :

www.faxonautoliterature.com/

They are in Rubidoux CA. I have been there and they have a shelf of Porsche owners manuals. Some NOS, some used, some reprints. Give them a call. They have over 1,000,000 pieces of auto literature starting with cars built in 1902. Fun place to poke around.
McMark
Have a 75 if you're interested...
boxstr
1976 Porsche 914 owner manual, maintenance record. With or without outside sleeve.
Without sleeve $150. With sleeve $175.
Craig at CAMP
burton73
Odd as the 76 model only came as a 2.0 - your book says 1.8, 2.0

Rare as no cars where made after Dec 75 so it was a short production. Some people believe that they are more collectible because of that fact.

Bob B
earlyaircooled
Thanks to all that responded, Craig I sent you a text

Dave Hanning
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.