Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another GB - Late rain tray $59 with hardware!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
As you might have noticed we have a wave of new parts that we are running the GB specials for. You can pay $125 someplace else, but on this GB you can get it for less than it's ever been. We are also running these this weekend now that I have fitted on my car. I had one in pretty good condition on my car, but most of these have been repainted (like mine) but these are sharp! At less than 1/2 the price we will not keep this GB open long. SO whos in?
We will start sending the codes this next week.
PotterPorsche
Mike what year is the red 911 in the background? Make any parts for those?
914Next
Wow. Great Price Mark!!
Mikey914
76 912e still in the garage. At least as of yesterday biggrin.gif
We put a couple hundred miles a year on it. Still fuel injected. Runs like a top 115k on it.
And yes we are making parts for it.
saigon71
One for me please...provided that "late" includes model year 1974.
edrotol
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 21 2017, 09:00 AM) *

As you might have noticed we have a wave of new parts that we are running the GB specials for. You can pay $125 someplace else, but on this GB you can get it for less than it's ever been. We are also running these this weekend now that I have fitted on my car. I had one in pretty good condition on my car, but most of these have been repainted (like mine) but these are sharp! At less than 1/2 the price we will not keep this GB open long. SO whos in?

I am in. Thanks.
AmjadY
I would also like one please
Mikey914
Wow, at this price I figured everyone would want these. We will only hold the GB open for these for 12 days after that the price will go up to $88.
Grosbard
I would take one, assuming it works for a '73.
Mikey914
Well I do believe it will (73 was the cut off) as they were the parts that replaced the "flat" rain tray which we do have.
Mikey914
Early rain tray (not on GB)
stevend914
I would like one as long as it fits a '73.
n2j2ryan
Ill take one. Please add to my back pad shipment when ready.
914Next
QUOTE(Grosbard @ Oct 22 2017, 09:25 AM) *

I would take one, assuming it works for a '73.

Yes, this is the later tray that I have on my '73.
914Next
Delete duplicate
Morph914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 21 2017, 10:00 AM) *

I'm in for one!
hermich
I'll take one...thanks. Just let me know when to pay.
Wayne
Hey Mark, I'll take one for my 74

Thanks much, Wayne
djway
Hand up
markhoward
count me in
bobboinski
I'll take one
mct
Hi,
Count me in for one, but how much will s&h to Germany be???

Thanks,
Michael
Zspinner
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 21 2017, 09:00 AM) *

I would like 2 late trays please with tubes and grommets.
Mikey914
QUOTE(mct @ Oct 24 2017, 12:24 PM) *

Hi,
Count me in for one, but how much will s&h to Germany be???

Thanks,
Michael

Basically dimensional weight, I'll PM you back tomorrow.
mark
bobh
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 21 2017, 11:00 AM) *

I will take one
Mikey914
PMs sent ot all thus far -
Link to part -

http://shop.914rubber.com/searchquick-subm...rds=91451218910
SA-914
Bump
yellowporky
I will take one too
Mikey914
Last Call these end today.
Mikey914
PM's sent
tmc914
Yes, I would also like to buy one for my '73
Mblizzard
Send it!
Mikey914
PMs sent to all LAST CALL
Prorallye
I'll take one if they are still available!
HansJan
Upon receipt of the early model tray I could not figure out how to mount it (I have no sample car in my area that I am aware of, that I can look at). Someone at 914Rubber emailed me that they will make an installation guide.

This threat would be a good place to post the install proccess. Then I (and idiots like me) can take it out of its shipping box and drive without fear of inclement weather.
Mblizzard
After getting caught in a rain storm on the way home I finally got to installing this!

Click to view attachment

Very well made as expected from 914 Rubber and it even cam with install hardware!

Added the 914 Rubber drain tubes to the funnels and the engine bay should be somewhat more water resistant. Still need to tidy up a few wires.

Click to view attachment

Well done Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.