Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not taking anymore orders.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Sorry for all of you late comers, but I am completely back logged with work and still need to build two motorcycles, one 914 and other things before I move. I am out of time.

The closure does not cover those that have paid, or those that I have agreed to do work for. If you are not sure if you are covered, send me a PM using the PM that I sent you stating that I would do you parts, make your mirrors, etc.
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif

Now I can move production to China!

smile.gif

M(ing)
Dr Evil
bootyshake.gif
redshift
Serious Mike, best of luck, and hopes for an easy 'end time'.

smile.gif

M
Howard
Send me $5
Dr Evil
Send me $5

Hahahahahah, NEVER! You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

Aaron said that he would pay you for me wink.gif

If you can get it from anyone that I know up there, I will give it to one of the guys when they come down tomarrow.
skline
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ May 23 2005, 06:24 PM)
Send me $5

Hahahahahah, NEVER! You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

Aaron said that he would pay you for me wink.gif

If you can get it from anyone that I know up there, I will give it to one of the guys when they come down tomarrow.

Tomorrow? Whats tomorrow? Is there a party or something I didnt get an invite to? I feel left out. cool.gif
jonwatts
You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

He needs a good doctor biggrin.gif
jonwatts
Oh, and as for not taking orders anymore, I thought you said you were engaged ohmy.gif
Grimstead
QUOTE (jonwatts @ May 23 2005, 07:13 PM)
Oh, and as for not taking orders anymore, I thought you said you were engaged  :o

He shots, He Scores, Two Points!

Oops, gotta go, I think I hear my Wife......
Rand
Dangit, I wuz juzt about to order $5k worth of stuff. laugh.gif

Dude... thanks for your approach. Some people care more about orders than quality and end up damaging their reputation. On the other hand, you put it out there up front like it izzz.

When you open back up, let us know.

Dr Evil
Rand,
I wont be back up. I am going into medicine and out of the upholstery bit forever.

Oh, and as for not taking orders anymore, I thought you said you were engaged  

Nice biggrin.gif my fiancee found it funny, so I am aloud to dry.gif Actually, ask anyone, I am the least wipped person you will meet...no really, I am. Believe me, I am telling the truth.
Rand
Our loss, but the best to you.
smilie_pokal.gif
Dr Evil
Thanks, Rand. Part of me wishes that I could still promote restoration of our cars. I am a nut for the 914.
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif no, i mean sad2.gif no, i mean pray.gif thank you Sir!

outstanding products! you'll be missed over here on the left coast ...

beer is going to be on me next time we meet! just remind me ...
beerchug.gif Andy
Dead Air
(Evil? Oh yes, I am the Sith.)

Did you kill what's her face or just put the dreams in Anakins head? confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.