Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you to all of my customers!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I just wanted to post a message to say thank you to all of my customers that made so many things possible in my life.
Because of the trust that my customers have given me, I have been able to earn a living during the time between college and med school, buy an engaugement ring for my sweetie, finance a move to the other side of the country, finance my projects, eat, pay rent, cover vet bills for the cat, and so on. I have had so much business when I needed it that my fiancee has dubbed me, "the hardest working unemployed person that she has ever known." biggrin.gif

This place is amazing and is the only place that I advertized.

Again, I thank you all. Providing you with products and services has been a pleasure and an honor. I look forward to the far off future when I see some of your cars out and about and recognize some of my products, knowing that they were appreciated by those who commissioned them.

wavey.gif
dlo914
your hilarious humor will be missed in person on the west coast (insert sad face)
azbill
Your talent and integrity will be missed while your in med school. Mike you are one of the best to have work done by. Thank you for all your efforts - the gauge is fantastic.
Dr Evil
Thanks guys! Just wait till you get your other pieces, Bill biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
thx for being a dealer and a friend....baldy biggrin.gif

will miss your wit, and spelling errors
A-ron
Dr Evil
I'm not leaving the board, just stopping production. My spelling errors will continue to propagate. Maybe when my desk top is ready I will type better. Bigger key board. My damn ape paws tend to hit more than one key at a time on the laptop. monkeydance.gif
drew365
Your welcome, and thank you for the prompt service. Good luck in med school, I hate blood. icon8.gif
Kerrys914
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

Welcome to the EAST COAST.

Look forward to meeting you this summer beerchug.gif
Qarl
So who's calling the IRS on Dr. Evil?

flipa.gif

Just kidding. Glad to know we helped you out!

CptTripps
Welcome to the East...I know the rigors od Medical school...especilly the first year! (My wife did it 6yrs ago.)

Best of luck! Oh...almost forgot...you'll need to garage the 914 in the winter now...Welcome to our hell. biggrin.gif
Steve
Best of luck in Med School and thanks again for the rear view mirror!!!!
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif clap.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif
MoveQik
Good luck!

I'm glad I got my order in before you went out of business. beer.gif
JoeSharp
What can I say.
Dam, Dood, I'm going to miss you.
:PREMAGRIN: Joe
rick 918-S
wavey.gif I'm not one of your customers but I wanted to say you'll be missed. Good luck in med school smilie_pokal.gif
Dr Evil
You guys make it sound like I am leaving for good. I am not even moving until the 15th of July. I just needed time to satisfy my obligations to my current customers, and to get my projects done.

I will be on the board...even in med school!

I am feeling the love though biggrin.gif
bondo
You're welcome! And thanks for the advance notice so I could get my Getty dash done before the cutoff! I'm gonna have to stick some guages in it and pretend I'm driving! driving.gif
AZ914
Thank you for the nice gauges!! beer.gif

Where the heck out east are you going anyways?
Dr Evil
PSUCOM smilie_pokal.gif
Brando
Definitely going to miss You and Noel out here man sad.gif

I'm flying out to MD on the 15th from LGB... you flying or driving?
Toast
Although I haven't been one of your customers, I just wanted to say thanks for the friendships from you and Noel for the last 4 years. I've had a blast parting with you both on the 914 runs.

Good luck in med school, and hope to see you both again before you leave. beerchug.gif

Noel, don't give up school! (like I should be talking laugh.gif ) You have great potential!

rocking nana.gif
neo914-6
Mike,

It may take awhile but the project you do for me will likely show up in a magazine article. We will both be smiling then... smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.