Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: misc parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bradtho
front calipers from a 72 - great condition - $60 shipped - still plenty of plating left, you can see the bleeders are silver. Plenty of pad left, I can take a pic if you want
SOLD '72 4-lug rear hubs pair - great condition - $50 shipped - no rust, nice and clean, priced as cores
tunnel carpet piece plus misc vinyl pieces (new and used) - good condition - $30 shipped
SOLD 8qts Brad Penn 20W/50 oil plus mahle OC28 filter and 2 Reinz sump gasket sets - $50

*** below is the make me an offer so I don't throw this good stuff out category ***
front struts & rotors - from a 72, struts are powder coated, plenty of rotor left. - $75 + shipping
901/914 trans flange pair - good condition - $40 shipped - exposed portion showing oxidation
SOLD front spare hold down - good condition - $20 shipped
frunk latch set - fair condition - $20 shipped - upper is good, lower is dented w/ some red overspray
combo/fuel gauge - works, but fair condition - $20 - ring is rusty, face is faded

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bradtho
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Localboy808
I'll take the front spare hold down. PM me PayPal info.

Thanks. Scott
Localboy808
I'm also I interested in the oil and filter stuff. What's shipping to 93551?
bradtho
QUOTE(Localboy808 @ Oct 24 2017, 12:07 AM) *

I'll work on this tonite when I get home. it won't all fit in a large flat rate which may be the best option given the weight involved. let me try a few things later.
Hoppie944s2
Second on the spare hold down
curt
Sent you a PM

Curt
PlaysWithCars
QUOTE(Localboy808 @ Oct 24 2017, 12:07 AM) *

Second in line for the oil and filter if shipping falls through. I work in Kirkland so I'm sure we can arrange a pickup somewhere in the area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.