Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 porsche 914 2.0 red
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dr914@autoatlanta.com
one owner original window sticker 2.0 runs well. 12,000 dollars. Please contact me if interested George Hussey dr914 autoatlanta.com 770 427 2844 or dr914@autoatlanta.comClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
dax1969
Trust you can post more pictures of the usual (trouble) areas.
Car in yr possession or are you the middleman ?

krgds
Dax
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We never sell cars unless we own them. Many older customers now call us, ready to part with their dearly loved 914s. We have been in the 914 business now for 40 years, so have had these old customers since they were young!

QUOTE(dax1969 @ Oct 24 2017, 08:02 AM) *

Trust you can post more pictures of the usual (trouble) areas.
Car in yr possession or are you the middleman ?

krgds
Dax

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
pics of some of the documentationClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
carr914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 24 2017, 01:15 PM) *

pics of some of the documentationClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

a guy asked for picture of "Problem areas" and you Post Records! Things a little slow on the Club?

IPB Image
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 24 2017, 09:45 AM) *

a guy asked for picture of "Problem areas" and you Post Records! Things a little slow on the Club?

IPB Image

I think some members here are a little rough with Mr. Hussey sometimes. dry.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Oct 24 2017, 01:55 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 24 2017, 09:45 AM) *

IPB Image

I think some members here are a little rough with Mr. Hussey sometimes. dry.gif

Only because of his past actions.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
This one just arrived this morning, so have not even brought it into the shop as of yet. (as you can see the shop is full!) I like the fact that our customer purchased it new and it has all of the credential with it. Personally I like the 76 914s best, but most I think like the 73 2.0. (one of the reasons is because it came standard with all of the nice options: appearance group (console leather wheel, map pocket and storage box, driving lights, dual horns, front and rear sway bars, chrome bumpers, and fuchs alloy wheels)) In 74 Porsche stripped off all of the equipment to maintain a price point as the German Mark changed against the dollar and this 5900 dollar car became 7800!

I will post detailed pictures as we get into it. Someone will eventually have a decent carClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Ferg
So If I'm following along correctly, you took in a car, reselling it for 12k but know nothing about it other than it runs well because your shop is full and can't properly inspect it.

Sounds legit. Glad you know what you are selling.

Buyer beware indeed. blink.gif
Cairo94507
Aside from all of that....it may be a nice car. It has the beginnings of a good story and the price is OK if the car turns out to be OK. But the Doc knows what he needs to post to sell that car with no problems. There are quite a few on this site who have expressed interest in such a car.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 24 2017, 04:22 PM) *

Aside from all of that....it may be a nice car. It has the beginnings of a good story and the price is OK if the car turns out to be OK. But the Doc knows what he needs to post to sell that car with no problems. There are quite a few on this site who have expressed interest in such a car.

And the story will continue as I add pictures when we get it in. The latest is that the fuel pump is not operating, and it has stainless steel heat exchangers! Also has the original Blaupunkt am fm cassette with it, which we will reinstall along with the owners manual for that radio. Should turn out nicely and be a great driver for someone. Can't wait to PERSONALLY remove those two tornado mirrors. We used to sell everyone those things years ago, now everyone is taking them off and installing the originals. (we have THE source in Germany for those factory mirrors so can sell them brand new with the gaskets and screws for only 145 each!!!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.