Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: years of 914 catalogs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
for any club member who wants one, we will send the 210 page 914 catalog for freeClick to view attachment
Tom_T
Please send me one George.

You should have my address on file, or PM or email me if not.

Thanx! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Steve
PM sent for catalog
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we will send Tom and Steve. Years ago when I was young and very energetic, I put these catalogs together on my living room floor, cutting out various pictures, writing tech tips, positioning the parts in a logical manner and then taking it to the local news printer to have it typeset and thousands run off that I would mass mail to a nationwide registration list. Can't happen anymore because of the privacy act, or I would certainly do a catalog again.
cary
PM sent for catalog
I use the hard parts online almost everyday. Loads quick. Enlarges quick.
Mueller
Thank you George, I received my catalog, it brought back lots of good memories for back in the day when one could thumb through a catalog page by page making a wish list for the things you need and things you want.

While the 'net offers tons of information and easy searching, nothing beats holding a catalog in your hands sometimes.

cary
Received my catalog yesterday. Thanks George.
Orders have been quick and perfect.
Thanks the 916 micro filter shots.
rhodyguy
An item as important as a Haynes manual. Seriously. Like others, I use mine frequently. Faster and easier than the computer for part #s. The car find stories are fun reads too.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Thank you, The very first one I put together on my living room floor back in 1982 just after I moved to our current location. Was printed in newsprint and back then I would mail out over 50 thousand to registered 914s in the 50 states. Those were the days. People drove the cars for daily transportation, and I met all of my girlfriends driving 914s as they were very female friendly
jim_hoyland
I still have my 1st AA catalog as well as Tech Tips....still use them
jim_hoyland
And who might this be.....
jim_hoyland
The articles in the catalogs are still good reading today...
914work
sorta off topic but, George how often & how do you announce / promote / distribute you "discount codes" used in your online catalog?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Thank you Jim. We still have those cars as well! The "last six" that was made into a GT clone, is currently under reconstruction. After years of racing and wrecking, the car looked good, perfect for racing but not for showing. However it was magnificent as compared to Brutus!!!!!!! We will have it ready for the November 2018 concours in Hilton Head

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jan 11 2018, 08:14 PM) *

The articles in the catalogs are still good reading today...
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Believe it or not I do not know. Jason our IT handles all of that, AND does a good job of it. He is way beyond my understanding of the whole thing, and I heavily rely upon him

QUOTE(914werke @ Jan 13 2018, 10:21 PM) *

sorta off topic but, George how often & how do you announce / promote / distribute you "discount codes" used in your online catalog?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.