Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White Sale at CAMP 914 today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Well today was the 1st annual white sale day at CAMP 914. One car is more than just white on the outside, it has a factory original white interior. Anymore out there??
CCLINWHITEY
boxstr
White and white
redshift
You are my kind of nut.

What else do you collect ... hoarde like a hamster?

smile.gif

M
jonwatts
"Get back, Honkey Cat!"

SirAndy
QUOTE (boxstr @ May 23 2005, 09:23 PM)
it has a factory original white interior. Anymore out there??

well, EASY had a blue parts car with original (and nice) white interior siiting there for quite a while. i posted the info here, but no one wanted it ...
it's all crushed now ...

your loss, cause it sure looks great, especially on a blue car!
wub.gif Andy
jonwatts
We don't need any white comments from the "resident german"

ohmy.gif (closest we have to a Hitler smiley laugh.gif )
McMark
The red parts car in my driveway that's been bouncing around the bay area has white interior.
SirAndy
QUOTE (jonwatts @ May 23 2005, 09:32 PM)
We don't need any white comments from the "resident german"
ohmy.gif (closest we have to a Hitler smiley laugh.gif )

actually, at the moment i'm more red than white ... rolleyes.gif

only a twisted mind like yours would go from white seats in a 914 to hitler and back to a 914 bulletin board. wacko.gif

please seek professional help!
biggrin.gif Andy
redshift
White looks great in an AubERGine car, I mean wow that rocks.

M
rick 918-S
Do you have the specs listed on the cars someplace? I haven't checked your web site lately so if they are posted there never mind. I'll check the classifieds here too.

I see one white one on your site.. wub.gif
boxstr
Rich, I know the one you are lusting after. Make me an offer I can refuse wink.gif . The white/white car is not on the CAMPSITE yet. I just got it yesterday. It may be added to a new catagory that I am starting by popular demand. A "Project Cars" section. This will be cars that need work. I will price them accordingly and they will be sold as a project or parts car. It will need TLC and I will disclose everything that I know about the car.
CCLINPOTASSIUMIODIED
rick 918-S
White on white. Is it a 2.0? Year? Wheels? More photos please.... biggrin.gif

Hey a guy can dream... idea.gif
boxstr
It is a 76 2.0 Fuchs wheels. More pics in the next day or two. This one can fall within your range.
CCLINCAMPCOUNSLER
rick 918-S
cool_shades.gif idea.gif happy11.gif
Eric Taylor
Craig did you get that one down here in eugene? I went and looked at a white on white but can't remember the year. Fairly nice car that I saw, but similar interior problems.
Eric
rhodyguy
craig, please show a detailed picture of the wheel on the other car barely visable in the interior shot. are the warm air guides white too? biggrin.gif looks like you need to expedite on the building. you must spend all day just ferrying car around wacko.gif .

k
seanery
Craig,
what's up with the MGB GT?
My pops had one when we were kids....got pics?
ruddyboys
What are the colors the interior came in? I have seen the beige and the plaid, but never white.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (ruddyboys @ May 24 2005, 10:10 AM)
What are the colors the interior came in? I have seen the beige and the plaid, but never white.

brown, tan and black too...
Porsche Rescue
Kevin, here's one, 7x15 Revolution on my autocross car. I gotta be more careful, leave it at Camp for a day or two and he might sell it!
boxstr
Eric, the white/white 1976 car came up to me from Eugene. It needs some TLC.

Kevin, If some one would get to work on time mad.gif I wouldn't have to transport cars in and out all day.

Sean,MGBGT came to me in a trade for a 914-6, nice car and it is on ebay as I type this.

Jim, Sorry your autocross car is sold and will be on a transporter today. I did very well on this car, $3500. Don't worry you don't need a dealers license. laugh.gif
CCLINEXPANDIOMATICCAMP

boxstr
rear1/4
Eric Taylor
I thought I recognized that car! I remember it as a pretty decent runner with alright paint. Did need some work though for sure, but a decent driver. Guy had a white 911s too when I saw that one.
Eric
seanery
what's your target with the MGB, craig?
Interested in a trade?
Porsche Rescue
Sean, just talked with Craig on the phone and mentioned your post. He is away from computer at Camp and asked that you give him a call at 503-799-5794.
Mueller
We just booked a cruise for Alaska... we'll be leaving from Seattle....we plan on driving up there from here and visiting CAMP 914 either Sept 11th or 12th, hope you'll be home...need anything delivered? smile.gif

morgan_harwell
Is that a 1929 Model A Roadster Pickup in the background of the 1st pic? aktion035.gif

The one my dad owned in the 50s-60s was sold to someone in Oregon around 1973. Motor at time of sale was a tri-carb 427 BBC. burnout.gif

--Moe--
8-{
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Mueller @ May 24 2005, 02:48 PM)
We just booked a cruise for Alaska... we'll be leaving from Seattle....

another Alaska cruise...

Joy's wanted to do this for a while and i think it will be next year -- so i want DETAILS!
the good, the bad, what to do, what to avoid...
and are there any departing Portland say - around the time of the WCC '06 ?
rick 918-S
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
sanglee007
QUOTE (McMark @ May 23 2005, 08:36 PM)
The red parts car in my driveway that's been bouncing around the bay area has white interior.

Yes...very miami vice.

Sang (previous caretaker of FreeBee, the SF bay area's '74 914 orphan)
seanery
I just got in and didn't get a chance to call Craig today.
boxstr
Okay I just got home, painted the ceiling at the expando CAMP.
Rick, Send me an email address and I will send pics of the great white hope.

Sean, I am always open to trades.

Mike, I hope I am around when you drive up, I will try to make sure I am here. Although seems like in the back of my mind there is something in Sept.??? I may need something dleivered by then, I will let you know.
Thanks

Moe, That is my 31 Ford roadster pickup in the background. It is my daily driver during the warm summer months.
CCLINEXPANDOMATICCAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.