Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Relay board studs and thumb screws. $20 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have 8 relay board post assemblies for sale at $20 each shipped. 5 have black oxide replacement knob, two are gold zinc and one silver zinc post and knob. I have 5mm washers on order that need to be used on the post under the relay board cover.
restore2seater
I'll take a black oxide post, Bruce.
SA-914
I'll take a black oxide post.
bdstone914
Two black ones sold, have several more posts without thumb screws and will order more thumb screws. Was afraid to order too many as I thought the black one may not be liked as they are not original.
bdstone914
Bump, Have several of the black knob , two gold knob and one silver knob shaft assemblies left
raynekat
Sent you PM. I'd take a black one.
bdstone914
Bump, still have some available.
Craigers17
@bdstone914 Do you have any more of these relay board post assemblies available for sale? If so, I'd like to buy one. Thanks in advance.
Puebloswatcop
Hey Bruce, I'd like one of the black oxcide posts please.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ May 29 2023, 02:20 PM) *

@bdstone914 Do you have any more of these relay board post assemblies available for sale? If so, I'd like to buy one. Thanks in advance.

I might have a post. This thread is from 2017.
I have knobs.
Bruce
Craigers17
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 29 2023, 07:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Craigers17 @ May 29 2023, 02:20 PM) *

I might have a post. This thread is from 2017.
I have knobs.
Bruce

When I did a search to find the part online, I ran across your older post. Since it had a good pic, I thought I might as well revive it. That said, if you have a post, I'll take one as well as the knob. If you don't have a post, I think I'm just going to make something out of a piece of 5M threaded rod, a couple of washers, and a wing nut. Thanks, and please let me know what you find.
Craig
StarBear
deleted
porscheteck914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 24 2017, 11:35 PM) *

I have 8 relay board post assemblies for sale at $20 each shipped. 5 have black oxide replacement knob, two are gold zinc and one silver zinc post and knob. I have 5mm washers on order that need to be used on the post under the relay board cover.

Hi, ar15.gif Bruce I want one of the GOLD ones . Please PM me thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.