Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yes another GB from 914rubber.com (better pics now)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Just finished the production run tonight. These NLA parts are just one more thing we have done to help with the restoration of these cars. These will be $10 in the future, but for the GB $5. Made in silicone to help make a better seal. We have several GBs going and I have one more thing I'm wrapping up to help to consolidate and save everyone money on shipping. Crappy pic, I'll post more tomorrow but at this price throw it in the parts stash for later if you need it.
If you bump one of these GB I will send a consolidated PM so you can take advantage of any or all if you so choose, I will at least let everyone know what is available.
pilothyer
BUMP BUMP
djway
Hand up
914_teener
icon_bump.gif

Cool.....man just in time!

Hey Mark....what about the gasket on the back of tje alternator?
bdstone914
Some one asked me for a used one just the other day. Are they ready now ?
bretth
Not even sure what it is and I already want one. smile.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 25 2017, 06:18 AM) *

Some one asked me for a used one just the other day. Are they ready now ?

YES,
I just need to get some help internally to get these all listed. Blake has been on vacation for the last 10 days and Justice, left of Friday for the Army. So playing catch up on the office stuff.
Mark
Matty900
This fit perfectly. beerchug.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 25 2017, 05:25 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Cool.....man just in time!

Hey Mark....what about the gasket on the back of the alternator?

This one ?

http://shop.914rubber.com/Alternator-Cooli...m?categoryId=-1
914_teener
Mark....yes I need that....but also need Position 38 to complete a Alternator redo.

It is between the alternator and the Suction Housing.

Need the oil cooler tin gasket for sure....thanks for that one. The old one is garbage and it is vital part for cooling.
dlee6204
I'm in for one
cal44
I, like the other guy, had no clue what the part was. Thanks boys for the pix. To invite a larger buying audience, perhaps the name or description. This way it tells me I might need one, where I didn't know I needed one.

Thank goodness for guys like you making NLA parts. Guys like me sure do appreciate it.
Mike D.
yep! bye1.gif
Specracer
I need one.
markhoward
I’m in for one.
914_7T3
Please add it to my order as my motor is apart. The invoice is still open under jeffreydi26@gmail.com pending confirmation of carpet color. Waiting on the samples from Scott. Thanks.

CMONNETT
I'll take three of them. Thanks,
rmdinmd

icon_bump.gif
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far.
Link to part -

http://shop.914rubber.com/searchquick-subm...words=021119329
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.