Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phone calls, emails and people- driving me crazy!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Thats right.... It's time to get some big projects finished around here..

I made this post on my forum
http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=88861

I am going to have it closed down as well for at least 45 days or so till I can get a chunk of this stuff out of the way.....

Our 914 racers are the main ones that will benefit from this guys as I have some big challenges to overcome with their engines and I simply have to be absolutely concentrated to do it. We have a better chance at the run-offs this year than we have had in years and I know I can get Chris where he belongs if people will leave me alone!

Please understand my reasoning and know that when I return that things will be even better.

I'm outta here until further notice, see ya'll in about 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!

Dead Air
I think that lightning strike made Jake really cranky.
So, I need pistons...BFD.
Jake, don't put your tongue on the coil!! ohmy.gif
It feels like lightling, but it's different.
He's offf line but still reading this.
Huh? Jake?
Type 1 oil pump, explain.???
wheelo
Jake -
You are; "The Man" ...
Way to take charge brother...
Sounds-like you need an Administration Type, to take-away some of the B.S.
Don't burn-out.... deligate

cool_shades.gif

- M

tat2dphreak
wait, do you have time to make a race engine by this weekend wink.gif
what cam and lifters should I run? (no specific application)
biggrin.gif
j/k

get the projects out! I'm glad you are busy! take care! we'll see you in a couple months! beer.gif
Bleyseng
Shoot, I am glad that you sent my pistons out! just got them, thanks! biggrin.gif rocking nana.gif
rhodyguy
gee, i bitch about someone else's f-ed up engine and you head for the bunker. did you see a little upward spike in business? dry.gif i sure hope so. smile.gif

k
Air_Cooled_Nut
Need to learn how to say "No.". Plain and simple. When your plate is full you gotta stop, BTDT. slap.gif
Allan
If you happen to see Britt or Miles lurking around please don't shoot them. They are actually pretty tame... wink.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (Headrage @ May 24 2005, 04:13 PM)
If you happen to see Britt or Miles lurking around please don't shoot them. They are actually pretty tame... wink.gif

ha....i had that one already planned. I made a shield out of partially-decayed weapons-grade plutonium....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.