Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Base Plates For IDF40 Air Cleaner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
7TPorsh
I have a pair of the weber air filter tops and filters. Looking for a pair of the base bottoms with the stand to screw the top into...
euro911
Stamped tin, or cast, Gary? ... show a pic of what you have.

If yours are cast, call CB Performance to see if they sell just the bottoms confused24.gif

If you have the tin ones, ditch them and buy the cast - they're so much better

EDIT: They DO sell the bases separately ... http://www.cbperformance.com/Air-Filters-A...w=15&page=3
7TPorsh
Thx Mark, those are what I need but with the stem/bolt for the screw down in the center. This is to integrate with the Honda Goldwing air boxes I am using.

The current bases I home made from lexan and don't quite fit clean...
euro911
Gotcha.

I abandoned the Honda air box idea and recently sold them. I figured if I was going to change, I'd go another route, with the CB turbo hats and ducting to a single filter box with an inlet in the passenger side rear wheel well (I want to keep the OEM rain tray).

I MIGHT have some of the cheap tin bases laying around - let me know if that's what you're looking for and I'll keep an eye out for them. If they're here, they're yours, gratis biggrin.gif

I got tired of the bracket tack-welds breaking on those dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.