Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EG33 ,EGR system
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flmont
Well, I don't know if I should remove my EGR system on my 92' Subaru 3.3 or keep it ,Iam doing a intake flip,and don't know if I should or not. I don't know any better one way or the other, but I will be driving it in a colder climate at times ?? Thanks Frank
Andyrew
One less thing to go bad if you remove it and will simplify your underhood area.. It only speeds up warmup, thats it.

I would totally remove it, but Im not a subaru guy so maybe there is some silly reason for keeping it.
914forme
Stock EFI?
Stock EFI with Chip?
Or aftermarket EFI?

But I would and did pull it as long as your not under a state emission laws. Easy to make a block off plate, also makes it a lot easier to flip the manifolds, just less stuff around.

flmont
Completely stk ECU,and EFI,.But I do plan to do the Subiechip's upgrade in the future if its still around in the next 6 months.
mgp4591
QUOTE(914forme @ Oct 25 2017, 04:13 PM) *

Stock EFI?
Stock EFI with Chip?
Or aftermarket EFI?

But I would and did pull it as long as your not under a state emission laws. Easy to make a block off plate, also makes it a lot easier to flip the manifolds, just less stuff around.

Does it affect any of the driveability with the EGR system removed such as idle, throttle response, or cruising factors at all?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.