Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Wiper Linkage Assembly in Very Good To Excellent Condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Looking to Buy a Wiper Linkage Assembly in Very Good To Excellent Condition for model year '73. I believe the '70-'71 and '72-'76s are different. Let me know what you've got.

beerchug.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Oct 25 2017, 02:18 PM) *

Looking to Buy a Wiper Linkage Assembly in Very Good To Excellent Condition for model year '73. I believe the '70-'71 and '72-'76s are different. Let me know what you've got.

beerchug.gif

The early motors were different but the rest of it is the same. Got at least a dozen of them you can sort thru if you are coming to the swap meet. 914 Rubber is making the bushing for rebuilding them. The shafts can wear and they have to be taken apart to inspect for wear.
bigbooster
I have a full wiper assembly out of a 1975 914. There's a little red overspray on a small area, but in otherwise very good condition.
Lucky9146
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Oct 25 2017, 02:18 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Have one with that PN. It is a little hard to read but correct. I would say good condition but the price will be right. PM me if interested.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.