Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: flat six teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
karmanbuilt
Got a great surprise for my birthday last month. Yeah, the shock finally wore off and now I can post the two cars that I'm sure took a long time to find. Don't know how much they were, not cool to ask on gifts!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

Lucky9146
birthday.gif Nice gifts for sure! No maint. and no jack stands! Perfect biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Very cool! I want that model, time to search smile.gif Happy 71.
Mueller
Happy B-day and cool gifts.
aharder
I have the Model, haven't started to build it yet. Maybe a winter project. Wonder if I can get jack stands for it idea.gif
karmanbuilt
You members crack me up. I always wanted a flat six ever since my first teener in the 90's.. But this is the only way I can have one, and my marriage too! lol-2.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(aharder @ Oct 26 2017, 02:14 PM) *

I have the Model, haven't started to build it yet. Maybe a winter project. Wonder if I can get jack stands for it idea.gif

It's probably rusting in the box. shades.gif
worn
QUOTE(karmanbuilt @ Oct 26 2017, 01:34 PM) *

You members crack me up. I always wanted a flat six ever since my first teener in the 90's.. But this is the only way I can have one, and my marriage too! lol-2.gif

Well, may the marriage be the best part and happy birthday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.