Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 914 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cal
This looks like a nicely optioned '74 2.0L that just came on the market today with reportedly only 23K miles....$42K.

http://www.parkhaus1.com/detail-1974-porsc...d-16979420.html

....the window sticker doesn't show the chrome bumpers or fuch alloys listed in the options?
mettelman
... and they are only asking $47,914. What a bargain! bootyshake.gif
Fatboy007
Nice but dang thats alotta scratch. dry.gif
Jett
Beautiful car and given restoration costs I assume the price is cost.
BENBRO02
With 23k miles it seems reasonable to me if original and in excellent condition. I sent them an email to let them know that it almost definitely doesn't have a leather interior as stated in the listing.
BuddyV
Damn, these cars are getting expensive..... sad.gif

No bueno.I liked it better before.
dcheek
[quote name='BuddyV' date='Nov 12 2017, 10:56 AM' post='2547886']

It's about time! They are that good!

Dave

carking1996
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Nov 12 2017, 02:56 PM) *

No bueno.I liked it better before.

They gotta rise eventually smile.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I owned this car at one time, when I first got it it was hokeyed up a bit, with after market square weave carpet funky aftermarket sway bars koni shocks and several other things that were not too nice. I installed a factory carpet kit myself. I sold the car with about the same miles on it about ten years ago. Steve Gaglione knows the past history before I bought it. Still a nice car, anyone who wants a near original could get a bargain at no more than 35 thousand in my opinion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.