Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody know best way to contact Bowlsby
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
I'm sick of dicking with my OE harness.....I want a rebuilt one......does he have a ecomm site or......his e-mail doesnt work though
Aaron Cox
you try a PM?
or his website?
Carl
I sent him an email to check this thread. He's a busy guy.
tat2dphreak
I for one want to thank you for getting rid of the grunting panda avatar... I guess he finally took that crap he was having trouble with...
Mueller
if you do get a harness from him, leave it alone...don't do what another member here did and take the thing apart and solder the connections wacko.gif

most excellent product, I bought one from him a few years ago...too bad he doesn't make one for using the Link ECU otherwise I'd buy it in a heartbeat....
JeffBowlsby
Hey Guys...I'M BAAACKKKKKKK.... biggrin.gif

Sorry for the delay in response...I was away for the last 10 days and am still trying to come up for air...

So Mike...PM me with who it was that soldered the connections...first I have heard of it... confused24.gif I would be more than happy to either do or refine a LINK harness for you bro...I am looking for opportunities to fab 914 harnesses for aftermarket EFI...MS, LINK, SDS...
Mueller
QUOTE (bowlsby @ May 24 2005, 12:31 PM)
Hey Guys...I'M BAAACKKKKKKK.... biggrin.gif

Sorry for the delay in response...I was away for the last 10 days and am still trying to come up for air...

So Mike...PM me with who it was that soldered the connections...first I have heard of it... confused24.gif I would be more than happy to either do or refine a LINK harness for you bro...I am looking for opportunities to fab 914 harnesses for aftermarket EFI...MS, LINK, SDS...

Hey Jeff....I thought it was our own DD smile.gif

Was it not??? Maybe he attepted to do that mod to his original.....

As for the Link.....I know there is 1 other person for sure that's going to need a harness (Randal) and there is a 90% chance that a fellow 914'er down in So-Cal is going to go this route as well....

xsboost90
i wouldnt mind putting a new FI harness on my 76 2.0 sometime soon. Mine is just so brittle and pieced together. idea.gif
bd1308
if Jeff makes a MS harness for the 914...count me in for one.
Mueller
QUOTE (bd1308 @ May 24 2005, 01:28 PM)
if Jeff makes a MS harness for the 914...count me in for one.

the MS harness should be easy for Jeff....my old MS harness is complete (yet ugly smile.gif ), so I can give it to him to look over.....
Aaron Cox
britt. you said you wanted to stop dicking with your motor. so why would you ask for megasquirt? ohmy.gif spank.gif
Rouser
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 24 2005, 04:37 PM)
britt. you said you wanted to stop dicking with your motor. so why would you ask for megasquirt?

agree.gif
Yep, scratching my head on that one, too ... dry.gif
Mueller
so he can do this smile.gif

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mueller @ May 24 2005, 01:45 PM)

mike. how are you going to make those into a 'single unit' ie mate the Tb's with the shorty manifolds.

and BTW- why you ising shorties?
bd1308
QUOTE (Mueller @ May 24 2005, 02:45 PM)

you read my mind smile.gif those look sweet!
Mueller
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 24 2005, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (Mueller @ May 24 2005, 01:45 PM)

mike. how are you going to make those into a 'single unit' ie mate the Tb's with the shorty manifolds.

and BTW- why you ising shorties?

see my updated post smile.gif

I went with shorties for a few reasons...1st was I found them dirt cheap, I didn't know there are different sizes and luckly, Jake said they are perfect for my application smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.