Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Robert Bosch Jetronic Service Manual
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tessmar
With the permission of Bosch i have posted full copies of the factory service and technical manuals for both the D and the L Jetronic fuel injection systems for the 914 four cylinder models. Don't I wish I had these when I was debugging mine? As you know, information on these innovative systems is hard to find.
You can get to the manuals by doing a search on the Rennlist site using the exact term "Robert Bosch Jetronic Service Manual" in posts. You do not have to join, but be sure to search for "posts" with that title or otherwise the search engine just sort of sits there and does nothing.
Followinng the search will take you to my post, which includes schematics of both the D and L systems, along with links to the four Bosch manuals. I'm sure this will help some of you restore, debug, and maintain the fuel injection systems on your 914s
Mueller
QUOTE(tessmar @ Oct 28 2017, 01:30 PM) *

With the permission of Bosch i have posted full copies of the factory service and technical manuals for both the D and the L Jetronic fuel injection systems for the 914 four cylinder models. Don't I wish I had these when I was debugging mine? As you know, information on these innovative systems is hard to find.
You can get to the manuals by doing a search on the Rennlist site using the exact term "Robert Bosch Jetronic Service Manual" in posts. You do not have to join, but be sure to search for "posts" with that title or otherwise the search engine just sort of sits there and does nothing.
Followinng the search will take you to my post, which includes schematics of both the D and L systems, along with links to the four Bosch manuals. I'm sure this will help some of you restore, debug, and maintain the fuel injection systems on your 914s

Thanks,

https://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/ has been the standard page for most D-Jet owners, however more info couldn't hurt.

https://rennlist.com/forums/914-914-6-forum...ice-manual.html to save a few people from having to search for your info posted. Will come in handy when I put my L-Jet back into service.

JOEPROPER
Will be very helpful. Thanks. smoke.gif
iankarr
Awesome!

Downloading tip...right click on the link and select "download linked file." It's 168 MB so best to download than try to view in a browser.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.