Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gary Emory's Campout June 24-25
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric Taylor
Hey everyone i'm planning on going up to this thing this year, with a car that runs I hope and got to thinking. Is anyone else going? Maybe we could have a little club get together of sorts out their. Lots of cars and lots of parts. I guess Gary is closing the parts business out and just sticking with racing, so he's having some sort of big sell off that weekend. Anyway might be a good chance to get some parts and look at some great cars. What do you guys think?
Eric
morph
We'll be there, smile.gif , we live less than a mile as the crow flies.

HIEDI
Kargeek
Say HI to Gary from me, Dave Hall with the white 914. I miss when he was down here in Costa Mesa. 90% of the parts I used in my car came from him. I used to stop by after work, talk cars and drool on all of the unique and rare parts. If he is having a sell off, this is a great opportunity! DH
double-a
details please! i live up in vancouver and could probably make the trip.

~a
Eric Taylor
http://www.partsobsolete.com/events.htm

Eric
Eric_Shea
How far's that from Bend? biggrin.gif
morph
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ May 24 2005, 07:21 PM)
How far's that from Bend? biggrin.gif

Approx 3 hours, give or take. Very nice scenic drive.

HIEDI
Porsche Rescue
What's the story Eric? Moving to Bend? Trying to get closer to Ida?

Eric Taylor
ya know jim, Ida sure would look good out their with all those 356's.... smile.gif
Eric
Porsche Rescue
I plan to go at least one day, Sat. or Sun. If a 914 gathering develops I'll join.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.