Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '76 2.0 over on the bird.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mike Fitton
Not mine but looks nice.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...4-2-0-rare.html
pete000
Seems like a great buy !

Even has all the smog junk intact.

Would still hate to have to try to pass smog here in CA with a 914
cal44
No one could build that car for the selling price. Backdate the bumpers and bam.
cal44
Sorry, hit it twice and I don't know how to delete a message.
dax1969
Email sent. Hopefully I get quick reply so I can perhaps get a ppi.

Does anybody know this car/seller ?

Krgds
Dax
914Next
QUOTE(dax1969 @ Oct 30 2017, 04:44 PM) *

Email sent. Hopefully I get quick reply so I can perhaps get a ppi.

Does anybody know this car/seller ?

Krgds
Dax

Looks like it might be a good car Dax. Good luck!

Ferg
Judging by the garage pics, the seller has a less than stellar rep of returning calls and following through, good luck.

dax1969
Dug a bit further on sellers name... has also a 964 for sale for....22950 usd. Seems too low. Why would anybody post cars too cheap ? Sort of scam ?
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(Ferg @ Oct 30 2017, 05:38 PM) *

Judging by the garage pics, the seller has a less than stellar rep of returning calls and following through, good luck.

The garage looks VERY familiar. In fact, I think the last time I saw it, there was an issue between the seller and a member here. Or maybe over there... I can't really remember.
He may be a dealer...
Mike Fitton
He sold some early sport seats over on the bird recently and the guy that picked them up in person was happy. Read post #13.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...eats-cheap.html

BK911
I tried buying a VERY nice 912 from him about a year ago, but he flaked out.
Mike Fitton
Looks like he is in New Jersey and operates cash and carry only. So if you want this car you need to go there in person with the green backs or send someone who is close by.
burton73
QUOTE(pete000 @ Oct 30 2017, 01:20 PM) *

Seems like a great buy !

It does not have any smog on it from what I saw. Not a CA car. but that is a good thing if you are out of CA or in Europe.

I have just seen this car on line and it looks as clean as my car from the pictures but not sure if it has original paint or rear trunk mats or????

Bob B
burton73
QUOTE(burton73 @ Oct 30 2017, 08:10 PM) *

QUOTE(pete000 @ Oct 30 2017, 01:20 PM) *

Seems like a great buy !

It does not have any smog on it from what I saw. Not a CA car. but that is a good thing if you are out of CA or in Europe.

I have just seen this car on line and it looks as clean as my car from the pictures but not sure if it has original paint or rear trunk mats or????

Bob B

Lots of questions. Does it have past paperwork? I do not like Zibart holes but it sure looks clean. But is it an honest car. A real deal or just a repainted car that looks good. Someone would have to see. Car crashes and pieced together cars are more common now,
Mike Fitton
On Ebay now. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-Porsche-914/3...KoAAOSwZPZZ92-x
dax1969
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Oct 31 2017, 01:33 PM) *

Msg sent through EBAY as I get no answer via mail/PM on Pelican....

Think this is again too good to be true but man can only try biggrin.gif

cheerz
dax1969

[/quote]

Msg sent through EBAY as I get no answer via mail/PM on Pelican....

Think this is again too good to be true but man can only try biggrin.gif

cheerz
[/quote]

Mmmh, just noticed that he will only sell to USA...
arne
He’s not shipping it, Dax, so I would continue to pursue it. If you buy it and arrange shipping it’s no difference to him than if I bought it.

As for the rest, I’ve got to assume that there is a local World member (or maybe a sympathetic Pelican) in the local area who would be willing to be your “agent” in this. I know I’d help if I were near the car.
dax1969
QUOTE(arne @ Oct 31 2017, 03:29 PM) *

He’s not shipping it, Dax, so I would continue to pursue it. If you buy it and arrange shipping it’s no difference to him than if I bought it.

As for the rest, I’ve got to assume that there is a local World member (or maybe a sympathetic Pelican) in the local area who would be willing to be your “agent” in this. I know I’d help if I were near the car.

Thks Arne, will see if he replies to my msg.

As per his ad the car is in Martinsville New Jersey which is btw a very good port to ship to Europe biggrin.gif My previous one came out PA and was shipped through NJ
dax1969
Car did not sell.

Anybody available near Martinsville new jersey ?
Would like to get a ppi on this one

Krgds
Dax
Stingbee
QUOTE(dax1969 @ Nov 2 2017, 02:53 PM) *

Car did not sell.

Anybody available near Martinsville new jersey ?
Would like to get a ppi on this one

Car is marked SOLD....

Krgds
Dax

dax1969
[quote name='northwoodslakes@gmail.com' date='Nov 3 2017, 06:55 PM' post=

Car is marked SOLD....

Krgds

[/quote]
[/quote]
Strange, if I click on the ebay it says unsold, reserve not met...
Click to view attachment
burton73
On the bird it shows this:

1976 914 2.0 rare!
sold
$14,900 Rare 2.0 fully optioned 914 Ready to be enjoyed Original injection with number matching 2.0 engine. Car came from Porsche factory loaded

Bob B
sholman5
Dax,

We'll find you something.
74ravenna
Maybe dax would like this one.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...4-survivor.html

dax1969
QUOTE(74ravenna @ Nov 4 2017, 11:10 PM) *

Like the looks but this is the same seller like the yellow 76 and he doesn’t answer my emails. No idea where he finds his cars but I think he prefers to sell quick and local. He doesn’t give me a chance to get it inspected.

Thks you all for thinking about me
Mike Fitton
Here is another one over on the bird 1.7 with a 2.0 now.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...e-914-2-0l.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.