Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jacket logo...will this work?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
Hard to find the Firestone bowtie logo will this work?
GWN7
it would go on this jacket...
redshift
Better than orange fur.

M
rick 918-S
Ok.... what did I miss....... dry.gif
GWN7
This thread wink.gif
GWN7

icon_bump.gif
seanery
I think the jacket would need to have a banded rather than an elastic waist band.
URY914
Hey, is that a picture of the one armed man that killed the Dr.'s wife in The Fugitive?

Damn, is he a member here?

Paul
Part Pricer

EPS version of the Firesone logo available here

GWN7
The logo on the other jacket is a bowtie style. I can get the ones above for reasonable costs. Compared to what it would cost to have a small run made of the bow tie style.

The style of jacket shown is the closest I can find for off the rack. If you want I can get the exact waistband and collar, even in the exact color, but I have to order 200 pieces. Someone want to step up with the 200K for that?
Part Pricer
QUOTE (GWN7 @ May 25 2005, 10:03 AM)
... but I have to order 200 pieces. Someone want to step up with the 200K for that?

$1,000 a jacket?? confused24.gif
Gint
Ehh.... I'm not crazy about that jacket style. I really do appreciate the effort Bruce, but I'm rather apathetic about the whole thing now. I don't know how else to describe it.
GWN7
Oops...my bad math biggrin.gif

That's the input I'm looking for....so far it hasn't cost me anything to do this, cept time and I'm at work right now... wink.gif
dbu356
QUOTE (Gint @ May 25 2005, 06:15 AM)
Ehh.... I'm not crazy about that jacket style. I really do appreciate the effort Bruce, but I'm rather apathetic about the whole thing now. I don't know how else to describe it.

agree.gif

i love porsche
mabye you can show us different jacket styles..and we can vote on them?

is it that hard to find even the 'work mechanic' style jacket?
Gint
QUOTE (i love porsche @ May 25 2005, 07:15 PM)
mabye you can show us different jacket styles..and we can vote on them?

is it that hard to find even the 'work mechanic' style jacket?

Yah! Great idea. What a dumbass I am. I just bought a Dickies jacket a month ago. Cotton shell, black (not white, but maybe they're available) very much like the jacket in question with the exception of the collar.
Gint
This thing is pretty close. $26 retail.
Gint
Back
Gint
No white though Dammit. Black, charcoal or navy

http://www.dickies.com/wc2/product.asp?cat...NHOWER+JACKETS+user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.