Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 GT Project rust free Nevada body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
KeithVonLaws
Hello
I have a really great 914 GT with 911 dash.. project under construction. I can sell it many ways. I will take 8500.00 with a rebuilt 2056 4 cyl. As it is with the flares installed and most parts to finish. Or with a 2.4 4 cylinder that has been frehened up with new cylinders and pistons...rebuilt heads and new 48mm webers for 11500. I also have a low mileage 2.2 6 cylinder available. It would bring the price up to 17.000.
I can finish the car or sell it like you see with the finishing of the flares and a light coat of primer. If your interested in a great rust free 914 GT car please pm me and we can go from there.
GaroldShaffer
Oh Man drooley.gif Need to sell my 73 first, but if by slim chance you still have this when I do, we will be talking for sure.

GLWS
mepstein
Great chassis to start a project!
revlimitbounce
Is this in the northeast or Nevada?
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(revlimitbounce @ Oct 31 2017, 07:00 PM) *

Is this in the northeast or Nevada?

Its in Ohio
914forme
How much for the rolling shell, flares done? Just steel rims if you got them, and -4 suspension?
daytona
Hi Keith,
Sent you a PM.
Bill.
Michel
Sent you pm sir a couple weeks ago

Cheers Michel
Dr Evil
Hey Keith,

Michel from Australia is legit and won’t waste your time. I have been talking with him for years and doing business. Please respond to him if this is still for sale. I can act as a local POC as able, I’m currently 3 hrs south and soon to be 2 hrs south by May. smile.gif
Michel
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 26 2017, 07:59 PM) *

Hey Keith,

Michel from Australia is legit and won’t waste your time. I have been talking with him for years and doing business. Please respond to him if this is still for sale. I can act as a local POC as able, I’m currently 3 hrs south and soon to be 2 hrs south by May. smile.gif

Thx mike
daytona
I sent a PM and was told the car was pending payment. Have not heard anything else so assumed the car had been sold.
Bill.
Michel
QUOTE(daytona @ Nov 27 2017, 12:29 PM) *

I sent a PM and was told the car was pending payment. Have not heard anything else so assumed the car had been sold.
Bill.

heard nothing either
Michel
Can anyone help with contacting seller?

Sent PM's and emails last Cpl weeks. No reply

Thx Michel
daytona
Hi Michel,
I heard from the seller. The car has been sold.
Bill.
Michel
QUOTE(daytona @ Dec 2 2017, 08:39 PM) *

Hi Michel,
I heard from the seller. The car has been sold.
Bill.

Thx bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.