Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0L heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
karmanbuilt
Trying to find a decent pair of heads that can be cleaned up. FOD[b], foreign object damage- for you non-military people, fell thru one of my carbs, causing damage to the combustion chamber on passenger side head. Heard there was an engineering company that was cranking out new heads for $900.00-WOW sad.gif
ericoneal
?

AA Bare 2.0L Porsche 914 Casting 3 stud "Round" Port

QUOTE(karmanbuilt @ Oct 31 2017, 01:04 PM) *

Trying to find a decent pair of heads that can be cleaned up. FOD[b], foreign object damage- for you non-military people, fell thru one of my carbs, causing damage to the combustion chamber on passenger side head. Heard there was an engineering company that was cranking out new heads for $900.00-WOW sad.gif

karmanbuilt
ericoneal: thanks for the heads up, no pun intended. Spoke to the shop this AM, out of CA, I think they might be able to help. Again, thanks
913B
QUOTE(ericoneal @ Oct 31 2017, 12:13 PM) *

?

AA Bare 2.0L Porsche 914 Casting 3 stud "Round" Port

QUOTE(karmanbuilt @ Oct 31 2017, 01:04 PM) *

Thats good to know, Thanks
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(karmanbuilt @ Oct 31 2017, 11:04 AM) *

I have a pair. One has a torn up intake port due to a dropped valve seat.

You interested?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.