Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Keizer Aluminum Wheels & Tires - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sgetsiv
7x15 Lightweight Keizer Aluminum wheels with Yokohama tires, 205 60-15's - about 300 miles on the tires. Wheels have been silicon sealed - no air leaks.

$800 plus shipping. Make me an offer if you want. I won't be offended.

PM, email, text.

Thank you,

Steve
steve.getsiv@comcast.net
503-473-2878

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
type2man
Super cool set of wheel, I already have a set but if i was in thje market I would snatch thse up in a second.
jtgiertz
how much do they weigh? and what price will offend you? ;-)
sgetsiv
QUOTE(jtgiertz @ Nov 1 2017, 06:30 AM) *

how much do they weigh? and what price will offend you? ;-)

They are pretty light in weight. I'll put one with a tire on a scale and post results. Probably in the 25-30 pounds range for wheel and tire combined.

I'm not going to reply in the thread on pricing questions - you can make any offer you want by PM, email or text, and I won't be offended. I'm not saying I will accept a low ball offer but I will reply.

Thank you.
Robnxious
Will these fit on a narrow body car? (to the best of your knowledge)
sgetsiv
Yes. Although I think my rear quarters were pushed out about 1/4". Plenty of clearance, IMHO.

Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Robnxious @ Nov 1 2017, 05:46 PM) *

Will these fit on a narrow body car? (to the best of your knowledge)

As Steve said yes they will fit. I ran a set on my 70 for autocrossing. My fender lip was also rolled under and pulled out just a little by a past owner.

They are a great rim. If I still had a 4 lug narrow body car I would be all over this set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.