Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Randomly Spotted 914s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Larmo63
I saw this one up by the Hollywood Bowl...it has the custom German flag painted top

Click to view attachment
Mueller
While driving into work one day earlier in the year:

Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
I saw this one in a parking lot in Colorado a few months ago. Nice car but the driver was kind of a dick. I asked him how much he had invested in the car and he told me to go f*ck myself.
SO.O.C914er
Elliot any item how many times you’ve told yourself go f..k yourself!! Should have cleaned your car before taking a picture on 9/14 piratenanner.gif see you this weekend. Booyaa
Millerwelds
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 1 2017, 07:45 PM) *

I saw this one in a parking lot in Colorado a few months ago. Nice car but the driver was kind of a dick. I asked him how much he had invested in the car and he told me to go f*ck myself.

Kind of a dick move right?
Larmo63
The guy that owns that black car is quite erudite.

Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Nov 1 2017, 07:56 PM) *

Elliot any item how many times you’ve told yourself go f..k yourself!! Should have cleaned your car before taking a picture on 9/14 piratenanner.gif see you this weekend. Booyaa

That's what I told him. dry.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 1 2017, 10:06 PM) *

QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Nov 1 2017, 07:56 PM) *

That's what I told him. dry.gif

You know, the 914 is really a Volkswagen. headbang.gif
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 1 2017, 06:45 PM) *

I know him go f*ck yourself
Larmo63
Newport Shores, the neighborhood I grew up in....(I never really grew up)

Looks like a nice '74 1.8 appearance group car with fake Fuchs.

Click to view attachment
9won4
Don't see many in Vegas (except mine). Saw this one at an intersection in the NW years ago. rolleyes.gif Click to view attachment
rgalla9146

I can not remember the last time I saw a random 914 on the road in my area.
bbrock
Spotted this one last July in Montana on I-90 just a few miles north of the Wyoming border.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
KELTY360

he told me to go f*ck myself.

So....did you?
jim_hoyland
Guess who ?
SO.O.C914er
Britt Ekland English model/actress. idea.gif
Rand

Took three minutes to snap the pic? tongue.gif

Love your car.
Larmo63
Elke Sommer.
Drums66
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Nov 4 2017, 02:56 PM) *

Elke Sommer.

....I think you are RIGHT.....she loves to stop traffic, shades.gif

bye1.gif
Drums66

.....If you see him in the mirror....tell him his wipers are on right,I mean wrong!!!
poke.gif
jim_hoyland
Oregon Raceway Park
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Drums66 @ Nov 4 2017, 04:28 PM) *

.....If you see him in the mirror....tell him his wipers are on right,I mean wrong!!!
poke.gif

I liked where his wipers are so much, I did mine the same way. laugh.gif
mmascari
I saw this one in Berkeley going up I80 about a month ago.
mmascari
..then I saw this one going over the Altamont Pass in Tracy about 3 months ago. I actually don't see many outside of shows or cars and coffee.
Larmo63
I see this one around San Clemente here. I go by in my car all the time, but I never see the guy outside with it.

Click to view attachment
Coondog
Neil Armstrong spotted this when he was on the moon with Buzz....
Click to view attachment
drem914
Spotted today, just after lunch, in Norco/Corona coming back from a soccer tournament.
Black paint looked nice, yellow fog light lenses, looked to be original Fuchs, 911 mirrors, big spoiler on the back and all the chrome blacked out.
Anyone know who this is? Could not get a good shot of the license plate.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
my wife saw this 73 yellow while we are heading home and told me, hon there is a 914, lets turn around so you can check on it. Good my wife support me on being a 914 fanatic. hehehe

Tried to check around the houses if someone know who owns it. Maybe a member here?
It is around Westminster.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo

Typical Porsche snob lol-2.gif

Not a random pic, but one of our local guys from our PCA-SGV chapter with a nice 914-6
Click to view attachment
theer
Super rare around here. Spotted near Manchester, NH. Mass plates.

Well, that didn't work... tried to upload a short video.
oldschool
Click to view attachment
malcolm2
Should black out the door handles too. Looks cool tho.

QUOTE(drem914 @ Nov 12 2017, 05:31 PM) *

Black paint looked nice and all the chrome blacked out.

Click to view attachment

Beach914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Nov 12 2017, 05:06 PM) *

my wife saw this 73 yellow while we are heading home and told me, hon there is a 914, lets turn around so you can check on it. Good my wife support me on being a 914 fanatic. hehehe

Tried to check around the houses if someone know who owns it. Maybe a member here?

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

It is a Members car. It was parked at a Mechanics Shop on Main Street in Orange near St Josephs Hosp for awhile but I noticed that its gone.
BigFour1973
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Nov 14 2017, 12:49 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Nov 12 2017, 05:06 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

It is a Members car. It was parked at a Mechanics Shop on Main Street in Orange near St Josephs Hosp for awhile but I noticed that its gone.

I talked to a mechanic that claimed to own the car. As of 2 months ago it was for sale at the shop behind St. Joseph. Maybe it sold?
dax1969
Found on FB... sorry, just funny

Click to view attachment
Krgds
Dax
sb914
Seen this one at doughnut derrilics had a Ls and lots of mods.I overheard him saying he had over 100,000 grand into it new_shocked.gif Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
sb914
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.